Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Afternoon Ingo

My database details that T7-BBB became SP-YYG in May 2016.  I checked the website you sent the link to and under team I note that the photo there was from 2009.

http://www.eurodemobbed.org.uk/locations.php?location=3141 shows the aircraft noted as SP-YYG in May last year at Rotenburg Airfield the same airfield as your link.

Agree with your comments on the A321 and have made the change as you detail

Many thanks

Alan


Runway 31

Afternoon Ian, many thanks

For info EC-JBK was parked in Kaunus Lithuania from 23/10 but good to knows its back in service

Alan

Runway 31


EK01

Afternoon Alan,

Looks like a typo.

ISR181 and the return ISR182 are both in the d/b as routing LLPG-LEMD and return . It should be LLBG-LEMD and return.

Ian

Runway 31


neroon79

Hi Alan,

I feared that you would came up with these details about T7-BBB. The question is now: which (YAK-5X) aircraft is using this false reg now. As I said: I got this hex 5 times since July 2016. Three times with flight id T7BBB. Maybe they got another  one ready and up in the air and have just transplanted the mode s avionics equipment.

Seems that we have to wait until time tells us, if it is a new one or perhaps still SP-YYG using false hex and misleading flight ids.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

#8406
The way I look at it Ingo, if they have the transponder wrong with the hex it is just as likely that they have not changed its flight ID

I also found this which indicated the reregistration http://www.ukserials.com/prodlists.php?type=1207

Alan

neroon79

I found the same website and although I had my doubts about the YAK I posted I posted it anyway, due to a slight streak of lazyness and to see if you will come up with the same infos I found.

Thanks! Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31


Michel

Alan,

EZS85TP LSGG-EHAM
TCX75WF EGAA-LBPD
TRA6508 GCFV-EHAM

Unknown: 45CD35 DNU901

Michel

jim_stockwell

Good evening Alan and a happy New year

Although I have not updated my database for a couple of days the following either did not populate or was missing some info.

Hex 4535CD flight I/d DNU901
and earlier D-CHIP passed overhead which according to LAASI is Citation 525B-0498

Jim

Runway 31

Many thanks Michel

45CD35 DNU901 inbound EGNX and is OY-CIU miscoding, should be 458D35

Alan

Runway 31

Evening Jim and Happy New Year

D-CHIP updated
45CD35 DNU901 inbound EGNX and is OY-CIU miscoding, should be 458D35

Thanks again

Alan

neroon79

45CD35 DNU901 inbound EGNX and is OY-CIU miscoding, should be 458D35

In my range between 17:07 and 18:11 UTC (FL180 --> FL180).

Any idea were it came from?

Thanks Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

CYYZGUY

2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver