Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1 Member and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

M

KLM98Q   EFHK   EHAM
IBK509   GCTS   EFHK
IBK142   EFHK   EFKT
IBK143   EFKT   EFHK
IBK108   EFHK   EFOU

neroon79

Good Evening Alan, unknown from Monday:

3D71F3 nothing more

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

falcon

142582,RA-09602,,Dassault Falcon 7X,Gazpromavia, no c/n yet
Nothing on D-FPKD
3D0A7E callsign DECFM unknown to me
3F4B7C callsign presumably mil tac

Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31


Runway 31

Ingo,

Nothing on 3D71F3 D-FPKD yet

Alan

BOM1

Alan,

I'm not going to get the chance to head over to RCSS today to re-check. B-16201 came in around the same time and was definitely correct.  The only thing I can think of is that I scribbled down to wrong hex for the MD82.  Best scrap that, apologies. Dam!

Steve

M

TAP792   LPPT   EFHK
FIN2ER   EFHK   ESSA
FIN5W   EFHK   EFTP
FIN931   EFHK   EIDW
FIN9HX   EFHK   EFTP
FIN15J   EFHK   EFTU
SDM6675   ULLI   LIRF
SDM6676   LIRF   ULLI
KTK7777   UUDD   MDPC
KTK7778   MDPC   UUDD

Runway 31

Hi Steve,

I don't have B-28017 in the d/b so no idea on it.

Thanks again

Alan

neroon79

Morning Alan, unknowns from Tuesday:

1C00CC nothing more

3CCE6B  FCK211 bad packet of 3CCE6F  FCK211

406945 G-DIPZ https://planefinder.net/data/aircraft/G-DIPZ (I actually didn't received this one yesterday. Weather was too bad for balloons)

4CA5C5  EIFMW EI-FMW reg. was used for transfer only I guess: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-fmw

86E7A4 nothing more

MILs (holidays are over I guess)

* 3E8036                                                                 2016/03/29 10:03:31 
* 3E8AD7  ATTACK                                                         2016/03/29 14:05:28 
* 3EBA44                                                                 2016/03/29 12:30:32 
* 3F4BEE  GAF146                                                         2016/03/29 06:24:58 
* 3F4BEE                                                                 2016/03/29 09:45:40 
* 3F5440                                                                 2016/03/29 14:34:46 
* 3F5440  LK01B                                                          2016/03/29 18:42:47 
* 3F9470                                                                 2016/03/29 11:50:44 

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Michel

Alan,

QuoteMichel, I have it in as LTFK, thanks
LTFK or LTFJ? ;)

AFR141R EDDH-LFPG
AFR150C LFPG-EKCH
BEE8MC EDDV-EGBB iso EGPH-EGHI
EWG6N EDDL-EGNT
EWG8WF EDDL-EGNX
SAS58F LFPG-ESSA
SAS64G LFPG-EKCH
SAS78A EHAM-ENGM
TRA21L LICC-EHAM
TRA48L LEVC-EHAM
TRA8A LGTS-EHAM
TRA2K EHAM-LIBD
TRA43M EHAM-LEAL
TRA513L EHAM-LEBL
TRA629W EHAM-LEPA
TRA6X EHAM-LEAL
BEE5JM EGBB-EHAM
BEE5PG EHAM-EGBB

Garuda dropped it's tag on to LGW:
GIA88 WIII-WSSS-EHAM
GIA89 EHAM-WSSS-WIII

Michel

jacobite

Hi Alan, I have been putting new routes in manually but they keep on disappearing even after I put an N in the auto update box, what am I doing wrong please.

Ian

falcon_nl

Unknown: 7609AC callsign SAI001

Runway 31

falcon

7609AC,AP-BML,900,Airbus A330-203,Shaheen Air

Alan

Runway 31

Ian,

After you have added the route in are you clicking somewhere in the Window to save it as N. 

Alan