Main Menu

win 10 Drivers

Started by anodes, December 08, 2015, 12:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

anodes

Hi All, just upgraded to Win10, from Win 8.1 64bit, you know whats coming next, Radar box says no hardware is connected, are there any Win10 drivers available yet? Many thanks
Stephen

Runway 31

No, however the windows 8 drivers do the trick, just follow the advice on the sticky thread

Alan

mdobuk21

the sticky does not help windows 10 users!!

DeeJay

Contact Airnav support, they are a great help. I bought my Windows 10 laptop only last week, and am no computer genius, but installed drivers (little hit or miss.but got there in the end) ok, and all running fine now

Runway 31

It appears to have worked for the others as per the following threads

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=8411.msg114776#msg114776
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=8290.msg110273#msg110273

Also from another thread was the following which worked

Success !
I have just followed the instructions given by Runway 31 for Windows 8.1 and it has worked, this is how I did it:
1. Click the Windows button
2. Click "settings"
3. Click "update and recovery" icon
4. Click "recovery"
5. Under advanced start up click restart now button
6. Click 'Troubleshoot'
7. Click 'Startup Settings'
8. Click Restart 
9. When Win10 restarts type the number next to \"Disable driver signature enforcement\" (number 7 from memory)
10. This restarts your PC with a list containing "Disable driver signature enforcement", just click on that link and let your PC restart.
!!. After it has restarted you then need to do the update procedure you did earlier and lo and behold "it actually downloads the driver with no errors"

Alan

anodes

Thank you for all your time, I am going to it a try, if not its going to be back to the laptop. I will keep you posted.
Stephen