Network connection

Started by Undertaker, March 28, 2016, 11:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Dave, I asked previously for the ticket ID from the auto response to your support query.  Please provide it and I will get onto them.

I still suspect it was some thing out with Airnavs control with your internet connection

Alan

davec

hi
i did sent in a request and they said they would send me a ticket number but no show tried twice
i have two systems running back to back the internet connection was checked and is OK
I know things go wrong so i am moving on as this prob has used up a great deal of time
thanks anyway
dave-c

Runway 31

Cheers, All support submissions are replied to immediately by an auto response giving the ticket ID for future reference and they should then reply to you within 24 hours.   I will contact them with your details and find out what happened here and why you never received an auto-response for each time you emailed them

Alan

davec

thanks Alan much appreciated
Dave-C