Comstation Problem

Started by cttrondonia, May 27, 2016, 04:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cttrondonia

Hi for all.
I have a RadarBox ComStation but I have a problem.
The comstation is online, my network is OK, but the station don't send data for Airnav.
If I see in my PC, the comstation no have problem, its all OK, but the data is not sending.
Can help me.
PGANRB500002 - XRANGE2
https://www.radarbox24.com/stations/PGANRB500002

FlightStick with Airnav Radarbox Software
https://www.radarbox24.com/stations/PGANRB300418

Runway 31

The unit is offline and has been since early this morning, please re-boot

Alan

Runway 31

Now back online and feeding 2 aircraft

Alan

cttrondonia

My problem is that: when my net restart (i don't no because this happen) my station stop sending data. To send again i most restart the station.
A sugestion for the programers, if the net restart, the station connect automatic the server again.
PGANRB500002 - XRANGE2
https://www.radarbox24.com/stations/PGANRB500002

FlightStick with Airnav Radarbox Software
https://www.radarbox24.com/stations/PGANRB300418

Runway 31

Thanks for that I will advise

Alan