Lost AirNav software CD.

Started by WRINKLY ZIMMER FRAME, November 08, 2016, 01:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WRINKLY ZIMMER FRAME

Hi everyone,
I'm hoping that someone out there can help me please, I have just upgraded my pc to Windows 10 and I have just gone to install the drivers for my Radarbox and I find that I have lost the CD with the drivers on, so
can anyone tell me if I can download the software and how I do it please.
Very many thanks to all who may be able to help
                                                                        Regards Ken.

anorak

Hi Wrinkly, try this;
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB50072Setup.exe
have a look at the other threads and you will find lots of comments and solutions to the windows 10 issues.
Good luck, Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

Runway 31

Ken

If you have just done the upgrade and the software was on the computer previously it should still be there and work ok

Alan