AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: AirNav Development on November 23, 2009, 01:44:33 AM

Title: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: AirNav Development on November 23, 2009, 01:44:33 AM
We have just finished the work and testing on the pending issues reported on the previous beta version of AirNav RadarBox. One more time we are not releasing a full installer but just the changed .exe.

New features:
- Real-time 30003 port output;
- Real-time FTP upload;
- Real-Time file recording;
- Application name changed to "AirNav RadarBox 2010 3.11"

Problems corrected (since V3.09):
- Polar diagram spikes;
- Blind rectangle/coverage problem;
- Local to Real-time Network flight transition problem;
- Fine tuning of port 30003 Output;
- ACARS Decoder connection problems;
- Signs menu problems;

Server upgrades:
- Completely changed server request management technology: average response times of less than 0.5 secs with an average of 50 requests per second;

Download the new V3.11 executable file from:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/311Beta/anrb.exe

2- Copy it to your AirNav RadarBox folder, overwriting the existing file.

Please note that this is still a beta so errors may still exist and should be reported on this thread or to our support team at [email protected]
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: radarspotter10 on November 23, 2009, 01:59:34 AM
hi good morning
thank you from pat
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Hosch on November 23, 2009, 03:22:09 AM
Good morning ! Let's give it a try !

Greetings from Luxembourg
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: prbflight on November 23, 2009, 04:13:41 AM
Good Evening Everyone!

It's still Sunday the 22nd where I am.  Installed and running...lets see what this does.

Paul@cyyb
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: jannuh on November 23, 2009, 08:41:01 AM
Realtime output.. one word...  great!!
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Tallyho on November 23, 2009, 09:15:25 AM
At last real time output, well done AN.
Latest version is looking good.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: John Racars on November 23, 2009, 09:26:10 AM
Goodmorning All,

I downloaded en installed 3.11 Beta this morning succesfully.

No problems. All is working verry well as far as I can see.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: gleff on November 23, 2009, 09:31:50 AM
I'm excited and also pleased that Airnav have removed the 5 minute delay.. well done!

I wasn't sure if I was experiencing any black spots as per the other thread however, within 30 seconds of loading up 3.11 I got two spikes where I'd never picked up before so I must have had a black spot afterall.

Just by curiousity, will RB 3D have the 5 minute delay removed as well?  And is it still slated for release on the 26th?

Well done on this release though.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: itestoo on November 23, 2009, 10:03:52 AM
Good news for all contributors,
Next step MLAT :)

Regards
Laurent
www.radarvirtuel.com
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 23, 2009, 10:11:41 AM
Good release Airnav. Seems OK here, will run it today and report more later.

Quick question: is port 7879 output real time as well?
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: pjm on November 23, 2009, 10:22:15 AM
Quote from: gleff on November 23, 2009, 09:31:50 AM
I wasn't sure if I was experiencing any black spots as per the other thread however, within 30 seconds of loading up 3.11 I got two spikes where I'd never picked up before so I must have had a black spot afterall.

Are they roughly inside the blackhole locations mentioned previously?

(http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5884/20091122212521.jpg)
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: gleff on November 23, 2009, 10:28:44 AM
Quote from: pjm on November 23, 2009, 10:22:15 AM
Quote from: gleff on November 23, 2009, 09:31:50 AM
I wasn't sure if I was experiencing any black spots as per the other thread however, within 30 seconds of loading up 3.11 I got two spikes where I'd never picked up before so I must have had a black spot afterall.

Are they roughly inside the blackhole locations mentioned previously?


Yep.. in the top right of the bottom left square the three sticks touching or about to touch the box are now extended out to the left edge of the same box.

Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: paagats on November 23, 2009, 10:35:49 AM
Jeez, I thought you had copied my 'map'; thought the coastline looked familiar.

I am at St Clair and running RB on an indoor antenna at the moment so only get departures from 16R that turn towards Katoomba or Richmond.

Where are you located? Good to see a good coverage out of SYD.

I have a nother rooftop antenna which I use for 'the other product'.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: gleff on November 23, 2009, 10:38:25 AM
Quote from: paagats on November 23, 2009, 10:35:49 AM
Jeez, I thought you had copied my 'map'; thought the coastline looked familiar.

I am at St Clair and running RB on an indoor antenna at the moment so only get departures from 16R that turn towards Katoomba or Richmond.

Where are you located? Good to see a good coverage out of SYD.

I have a nother rooftop antenna which I use for 'the other product'.

I'm in Chatswood.  I have an antenna mounted on my balcony railing.. unfortunately i'm facing a lot of buildings and fairly low in comparison, but still pick up a fair bit.  My record so far is 401 kilometers away.. as you can see by the polar diagram, i'm almost touching the NSW/Victorian border.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: paagats on November 23, 2009, 10:46:47 AM
That's incredible; On the "***" i get as far north of Tamworth and south to the border and west out to Dubbo. No good past the airport unless they are overfly's.

The RB on the same antenna not quite as far but I think I have a weak connection on the antenna input. I had SQ281 over the house 2 nights in a row and RB just would not pick it up?

I will try 3.11 and switch antenna's and see how it goes.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Bethsalem on November 23, 2009, 10:47:46 AM
I've had v3.11 running now for about 3 hours with no problems so far.  This is the quickest startup time I've seen for any version I've used to date.

Perhaps it's just the atmospheric conditions, or there's more traffic up there today, and so I'm a bit premature in commenting, but I'm noticing an increase in my polar diagram coverage and hence more flight pick-ups too.  So far today I've probably got 40-50 extra flights than I would usually see on a Monday by this time of the morning.

Many thanks Airnav and the beta-testers for all your hard work.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: pjm on November 23, 2009, 10:55:08 AM
Quote from: gleff on November 23, 2009, 10:28:44 AM
Yep.. in the top right of the bottom left square the three sticks touching or about to touch the box are now extended out to the left edge of the same box.

Very good!, I'm pretty pleased with my extra coverage so far as well :)

(http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/6999/20091123214116.jpg) (http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/6999/20091123214116.jpg)
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: tarbat on November 23, 2009, 11:20:49 AM
After 3 hours of running, no problems.  I can also confirm that the polar chart spikes are fixed.  The polar chart from sbsplotter is now identical to the polar chart in Radarbox.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: parsley on November 23, 2009, 11:36:42 AM
not being the brightest IT mind I have a problem when running the new file...I get a response "the application has failed to start because rb.dll was not found"...any ideas from more mentally blessed forum users ?
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: tarbat on November 23, 2009, 11:40:23 AM
parsley, you probably didn't follow step 2 in the instructions:
1. Download the new V3.11 executable file
2. Copy it to your AirNav RadarBox folder, overwriting the existing file.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: parsley on November 23, 2009, 11:43:50 AM
tarbat..thanks...as I said I'm a bit cranially slow in the pc dept !!!
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 23, 2009, 04:25:43 PM
OK, I have just seen an aircraft outside my polar diagram, with a track update rate the same as the network but with no * after the flight number and showing in My Flights.

This is with 3.11 beta, I have attached a screen shot.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 23, 2009, 04:35:39 PM
I am also seeing a problem in some cases where the port 30003 output to Planeplotter is showing an incorrect heading.

Just seen a BAW 777 on heading 333 in RB appearing on PP with a heading of 27, which happens to be 360-333 degrees.

Also watching a Virgin A340 with a heading of 333 but PP is showing 12, that looks like either no heading has been sent on port 30003 for some time or it might be because the heading hasn't changed. No, heading now 324 in RB My Flights but PP is still showing heading 12.

Perhaps worth checking if some parameters don't get passed to port 30003 all the time, I do notice that SBS-1 Meter is always showing a lower message count than RB does.

Note to Airnav - please ignore, it was the PP settings that were incorrect.

Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 23, 2009, 04:48:15 PM
One more thing.

Here is a screenshot where a Flybe DH8D is claiming to have been seen operating Virgin flight VIR11.

Once this happens the wrong history is then displayed for all aircraft until the current automatic selection is manually changed to a new aircraft. It happens when the correct aircraft for the history times out of My Flights and the selection moves to another aircraft.

Same thing happens for the distance/bearing in the status line above the aircraft history, it shows the last contents and doesn't update to an auto-selected aircraft's position (or lack of it if if non-ADS-B. It should clear when My Flights has zero aircraft in it.


Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: mike L on November 23, 2009, 04:55:10 PM
With 3.11 Beta is the sat layer download working or is it me
thanks
mike
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: tarbat on November 23, 2009, 04:57:41 PM
Quote from: mike L on November 23, 2009, 04:55:10 PM
With 3.11 Beta is the sat layer download working or is it me
thanks
mike

Working okay here.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: viking9 on November 23, 2009, 05:15:34 PM
Quote from: Fenris on November 23, 2009, 04:35:39 PM
I am also seeing a problem in some cases where the port 30003 output to Planeplotter is showing an incorrect heading.

Try setting Mode S source in PP to SBS1/RB V3 tcp which is the recommended setting.

Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: RodBearden on November 23, 2009, 05:19:31 PM
I'm having trouble with Satellite image download too. I had done one in full-screen mode with no trouble, but now I come to do it again, i's very sporadic - a couple have worked, and a dozen attempts have failed.

Possibly a server problem????

Rod
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: tarbat on November 23, 2009, 05:22:09 PM
Quote from: RodBearden on November 23, 2009, 05:19:31 PMPossibly a server problem????

Satellite image download has never been 100% reliable.  AFAIK, it uses a serer outside of Airnav's control.  I believe it's the same server used by ShipPlotter, and that also sometimes fails to download.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 23, 2009, 05:30:57 PM
Quote from: viking9 on November 23, 2009, 05:15:34 PM
Quote from: Fenris on November 23, 2009, 04:35:39 PM
I am also seeing a problem in some cases where the port 30003 output to Planeplotter is showing an incorrect heading.

Try setting Mode S source in PP to SBS1/RB V3 tcp which is the recommended setting.



Ah, somehow that had been changed to Radarbox v2 port 30003. I have now changed it to the v3 setting, so will watch what happens.

Thanks Tom!

And indeed that now seems to have fixed it. Will have to ask Bev to remove the "may be delayed by 5 minutes" message in PP with this setting.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: tarbat on November 23, 2009, 05:47:57 PM
Quote from: viking9 on November 23, 2009, 05:15:34 PMTry setting Mode S source in PP to SBS1/RB V3 tcp which is the recommended setting.

I guess a general reminder to ALL Planeplotter users is needed.  If you're running any v3.x beta, including v3.11, make sure you've selected "SBS1 / RBv3 tcp" in Planeplotter I/O Settings.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: EK01 on November 23, 2009, 05:48:27 PM
Help needed. I thought that I had followed the instructions to the letter given by AN regarding the installion of 3.11 but something appears to be not quite right. On start up, it is indeed showing 3.11 but the network section is still displaying the 5 minute delay message and aircraft on the map are still showing with an asterisk alongside which I would have thought would no longer be the case. It is as if something has not been copied over correctly. Not being IT minded, can somebody please explain in laymans terms how to go about implementing the instructions, for example when I click on the file given by AN at the start of this thread do I want to 'run' it or 'save' it. If I have to 'save' it, where do I save it to and then how do I proceed.
It is most frustrating to read of all the great comments from other users but as far as I am concerned there is something wrong somewhere. What am I not doing properly ? My AN folder is still showing 3.07 as being the version therefore it would appear not to have been overwritten correctly but as I say on start up 3.11 comes up but obviously not as it should be.
Many thanks in anticipation.
Ian
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Jeremy on November 23, 2009, 05:57:31 PM
SAVE it to the RB folder. As it is an .exe file it still comes up with 3.07 as that was the last full down load. It should show v3.11 on the RB window when it loads.
A/C in Real time still show the * as they are from the network.
Hope that helps.
J.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Roadrunner on November 23, 2009, 06:02:25 PM
Ian,

Sorry to burst your bubble but this version still does not give you real-time network unless you have paid for it. The only data that is now realtime on the latest version is the feeds on port 30003 and will only show to you if you use an add-on that makes use of that data.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 23, 2009, 06:06:39 PM
Yes, the 5 minute delay has been removed from the port 30003 output, not from the network unless you have paid for the real-time network when the network refresh interval will be 20 seconds not 30.

If it shows 3.11 you have saved it to the right place and all is OK.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: viking9 on November 23, 2009, 07:11:35 PM
Quote from: Fenris on November 23, 2009, 05:30:57 PM
And indeed that now seems to have fixed it. Will have to ask Bev to remove the "may be delayed by 5 minutes" message in PP with this setting.


Brian, is that message not still valid for those SBS-1 users who have not applied the patch?

I just been checking some mode S ac seen in MyFlights when they are ascending/descending and PP is now showing identical altitudes, proving that my RB flights are being shown in PP with no delay.

Tom

Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 23, 2009, 07:17:18 PM
Quote from: viking9 on November 23, 2009, 07:11:35 PM
Quote from: Fenris on November 23, 2009, 05:30:57 PM
And indeed that now seems to have fixed it. Will have to ask Bev to remove the "may be delayed by 5 minutes" message in PP with this setting.


Brian, is that message not still valid for those SBS-1 users who have not applied the patch?

It is, but there is now a new version of Basestation which obviates the patch so eventually everyone will use that.

Quote
I just been checking some mode S ac seen in MyFlights when they are ascending/descending and PP is now showing identical altitudes, proving that my RB flights are being shown in PP with no delay.

Yes, I've set my own aircraft to show with red text and now everything local is shown in red, so it's working perfectly for me too.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: pwfu on November 23, 2009, 07:42:32 PM
I got a pop up when I set up the ftp upload saying that there would be a 5 minute delay, was this not something that was changed with this version?
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: RodBearden on November 23, 2009, 08:17:30 PM
Don't forget that recordings are now real-time and not 5-minute delayed. Makes them a lot more useful.

Rod
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 23, 2009, 08:53:43 PM
Quote from: pwfu on November 23, 2009, 07:42:32 PM
I got a pop up when I set up the ftp upload saying that there would be a 5 minute delay, was this not something that was changed with this version?

It is likely that the delay warning was missed, the release announcement says that ftp uploads are no longer delayed.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Pinza on November 23, 2009, 10:02:26 PM
Installed v3.11b about three hours ago and running it since (locally only - not tried network yet).

Took a sceendump of my old polar diagram and then reset it.

Polar diagram now rebuilding - smaller than it used to be - but early days yet and looks more realistic - no silly spikes jutting out hundreds of miles into a known blackspot area!

Main improvement seems to be that once my puny downstairs flat antenna finds a signal, it seems to lock onto it much longer.

Not only that, but it seems to update the screen more often - I can see planes moving across my screen every couple of seconds (rather than appearing, then timing out or freezing).

Seems to be a major improvement - thanks Air Nav.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: itestoo on November 23, 2009, 10:26:24 PM
Good evening
There are 32 stations online now, Radarbox including 12 with the new software version 3.11, and everything works perfectly in real time.
Thank you to the team airnavsystems and beta user.
Best regards

Laurent
www.radarvirtuel.com
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: CoastGuardJon on November 23, 2009, 10:48:10 PM
Hi all and AN, I'm starting to get seriously p****d off - had 3.07 running OK, but can't get the 3.08 exe or 3.11 to load or run.     I've tried saving to my named AN Systems file, but it won't let me overwrite or delete the existing file.    One of the main reasons, I went for RB, is because I'm a technonumpty.    Mucking around, I have just found the Virtual Store file!     Currently I can't download anything of the AN site - just get the following - "AirNav Systems - Page not found", and the AN header with the following script

The file or page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Make sure you entered the correct address

Open our home page www.airnavsystems.com and try to look for links to the information you want

Click the Back button on your browser and try another link

If the problem persists please contact us
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 23, 2009, 10:50:37 PM
Jon, you really need to install outside the program files directory tree.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: CoastGuardJon on November 23, 2009, 10:58:30 PM
Hi Brian, I have!    After I'd re-formatted HDDs, re-loaded Vista and all is updates, I loaded 2.01 from CD -  I created a new folder C:\AirNav Systems, then loaded 2.01 to a sub-folder in this file.     I then uninstalled 2.01, downloaded 3.07, and copied & pasted it to this file -ran fine.    But when I download 3.08exe and try to write i to replace the ANRB file, it won't let me do anything with it.

I've just tried re-downloading 3.07, and ANS Page not available - thank whoever, I had enough nous to save it to a CD!
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: tarbat on November 23, 2009, 11:05:05 PM
Jon, it sounds like Windows is still using the anrb.exe.  Try re-booting the PC, then DON'T run Radarbox, and try replacing anrb.exe with the new one.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: AirNav Support on November 23, 2009, 11:07:11 PM
Sorry CoastGuardJon,

But if you don't know computers well, its best to stay clear of the beta. The beta so far has been a success and we should be releasing the full version soon, fingers crossed if no major issue is found.

The problem is Beta testing we require people will knowledge of computers to identify and replicate issues. If we get too many non-computer people downloading we get lots of issues sent to us which are not problems but customer errors or we end spending a lot of time explaining small issues. This way the beta is done with people with computer skills and is less painful for both the consumer and us. I hope you understand.

Fingers crossed we should have a full version fairly soon :)
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: CoastGuardJon on November 24, 2009, 12:46:54 AM
Thanks for the prompt replies all,

For me it would to be easier just download the latest full version (not just an exe file) rather than trying to set up this ANRB exe file (but please keep the multi lingual manuals as a separate entity - doubles the size of the download).

Toys and rattles out the pram time, got an early start - going out compulsorily purchasing farmers' cows that have failed a TB test and been classified as a Reactors, so they can be slaughtered PME'd and samples taken for testing.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: cray725 on November 24, 2009, 03:50:03 AM
The beta tests require some knowledge of computers and how to replace .exe files etc. And Windows file structures. Beta tests aren't for everyone I guess.
But the work beta testers do here, and others,  will greatly help, to the final release. So hang in there I guess :)
I'm not involved in the closed beta tests, but Beta 3.11 is a great improvement overall to me.
RadarBox is an integrated product that gives everything out of the box now :)
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Mike_Tassy on November 24, 2009, 09:54:37 AM
The exe I received was anrb.ex_   which has to be renamed to anrb.exe
Not sure if this is relevant
Mike
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Mike_Tassy on November 24, 2009, 10:07:09 AM
In the latest release, I would like the option to choose the interval for ftp upload. Its set at 30 seconds. I would like to be able to change this to my own liking
Mike
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Netcop on November 24, 2009, 10:38:55 AM
Thanks for 3.11, Arnav.

Even your previous versions worked for me as tanks (we like this comparison in Russia) in terms of functionality and reliability and looked as cover girls in terms of real ATC imagination. This combination I see very rare in the software world nowadays.

Nevertheless  I have few small issues concerning ACARS part of v.3.11 (probably it's only my problems):

1.   When a have long list of ACARS entries displayed in ACARS section of 3.11, on photos/details panel at the bottom I see photo of aircraft, having sent ACARS message which is displayed last in the list. When I select other (not last) entry on the list I expect to have photo of aircraft which has sent this ACARS message. But I still have the photo of same aircraft (which has sent last in the list ACARS message). 
 
If no new ACARS messages were received in timeslot, when I do manipulation which are described above, in approximately 2 minutes I'll have photo of correct aircraft (from  the entry which I selected, not last entry). 

2.   When I received both Mode-S/ADS-B and ACARS messages from the same aircraft, I have its photos in My Flights photo panel virtually immediately, but in ACARS photo panel I still have status "Downloading Photo" in a few more minutes

3.   When I select some entry in ACARS list and I try to use right click menu (Show MyLog Entries and Locate FlightID) returning results are incorrect (MyLog) or empty (FlightID). Actually Show MyLog command from ACARS panel returns results of my last search using this command from MyFlights or Network.

4.   When I unmark and mark Connect to Airnav ACARS Decoder square in ACARS panel I loose connection between 3.11 and Decoder 2.1. I need to reload 3.11 to recreate the link.

Do other 3.11/ACARS Decoder 2.1 users experience same issues?

But anyway even these issues will be confirmed I think it will be not too difficult for Airnav to make small make-up for their 3.11 beauty.

Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: pjm on November 24, 2009, 10:59:16 AM
Some good points..

Quote from: Netcop on November 24, 2009, 10:38:55 AM

1.   When a have long list of ACARS entries displayed in ACARS section of 3.11, on photos/details panel at the bottom I see photo of aircraft, having sent ACARS message which is displayed last in the list. When I select other (not last) entry on the list I expect to have photo of aircraft which has sent this ACARS message. But I still have the photo of same aircraft (which has sent last in the list ACARS message).

Yes I see this too, never noticed it before, strange how the messages scroll back through the list, but not the photos.

Quote3.   When I select some entry in ACARS list and I try to use right click menu (Show MyLog Entries and Locate FlightID) returning results are incorrect (MyLog) or empty (FlightID). Actually Show MyLog command from ACARS panel returns results of my last search using this command from MyFlights or Network.

indeed, the mylog lookup seems to be using a filter "ModeS = (blank)" instead of "Registration = (registration)"

Quote4.   When I unmark and mark Connect to Airnav ACARS Decoder square in ACARS panel I loose connection between 3.11 and Decoder 2.1. I need to reload 3.11 to recreate the link.

This problem is actually corrected in v3.11, although I would like to see ANRB remember the state of this checkbox between restarts. I often forget to check it when I restart ANRB...
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: EK01 on November 24, 2009, 03:07:25 PM
Quote from: Fenris on November 23, 2009, 06:06:39 PM
Yes, the 5 minute delay has been removed from the port 30003 output, not from the network unless you have paid for the real-time network when the network refresh interval will be 20 seconds not 30.

If it shows 3.11 you have saved it to the right place and all is OK.


Thanks Brian and others. It would appear that I have correctly installed the exe file just got a bit confused regarding real time network and 5 minute delay network. According to AN in reply #46 of this thread, they hope to be releasing a full version of 3.11 soon as opposed to the beta version. A lot better for us computer illiterates.

Ian
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on November 24, 2009, 03:48:07 PM
HI  This morning download ver 3.11.  copied into my 3.09 directory and started up.  Ran ok but I found all my preferences and alerts had been wiped.  As if it had reset my registry settings.  Had to go thru and recreate every from scratch!!

grr

Graham
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: DeeJay on November 24, 2009, 05:36:04 PM
The last full download I have is V3.6. I do have betas 3.07 3.08 and 3.11 all ok. My question is, when the next full download comes along, will I have to uninstall the betas in order to download/install the latest full version. Will be grateful for any advice on this.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 24, 2009, 06:19:11 PM
In theory, you will be OK, but I'm not certain how the update will install into what will probably be a RadarBox 2010 directory when previously it was RadarBox 2009 and of course the betas have been in separate directories of their own.

Airnav might do well to separate the program from the data directories, that way it wouldn't be necessary to duplicate all of the logs, databases and photos and then have to move or copy things about.

Airnav, could we have an explanation of how this will work please?
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 24, 2009, 06:21:14 PM
I'm still experiencing a warning message from 3.11 beta when it is closed. I thought that it shut down OK on the first occasion, but today it threw up the Vista warning dialog saying "anrb.exe has stopped working" and offering to try and search for an explanation.

Is it only me that has this problem? Not seen any other reports.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: lambertw on November 24, 2009, 06:45:52 PM
I get the same message when I come out of the forum page,then anrb shuts down.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Netcop on November 24, 2009, 07:10:01 PM
Quote from: pjm on November 24, 2009, 10:59:16 AM


Quote from: Netcop on November 24, 2009, 10:38:55 AM

4.   When I unmark and mark Connect to Airnav ACARS Decoder square in ACARS panel I loose connection between 3.11 and Decoder 2.1. I need to reload 3.11 to recreate the link..


This problem is actually corrected in v3.11, although I would like to see ANRB remember the state of this checkbox between restarts. I often forget to check it when I restart ANRB...

Yes, you are right - this problem is corrected in v3.11.  I was able to replicate my situation having lost the connection between 3.11 and 2.1. This connection will be dropped only in the following case:

1.   You have both 3.11 and 2.1 running
2.   You close 2.1, keep Connect square in ACARS panel marked
3.   You run 2.1 again
4.   Connection between 3.11 and 2.1 is lost
5.   But..., if you  unmark and mark  Connect square one more time connection will be up.

This situation is understandable, so I want to call off the  point 4 of my previous post #51.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Brimon on November 24, 2009, 07:23:36 PM
Quote from: lambertw on November 24, 2009, 06:45:52 PM
I get the same message when I come out of the forum page,then anrb shuts down.

If I am on the internet & come off it,Radarbox crashes. Strange.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: vonsmalhausen on November 24, 2009, 07:51:46 PM
Quote from: Fenris on November 24, 2009, 06:21:14 PM
I'm still experiencing a warning message from 3.11 beta when it is closed. I thought that it shut down OK on the first occasion, but today it threw up the Vista warning dialog saying "anrb.exe has stopped working" and offering to try and search for an explanation.

Is it only me that has this problem? Not seen any other reports.

not only you, i have the same problem since 3.08 , never had it before, hoped it would be gone with 3.11, but no.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: AirNav Development on November 24, 2009, 07:59:39 PM
Netcop: we have Pmed you. pls answer our message.
Users having the shutdown message, pls send a screen shot of the message so we can analyze it in detail.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: CoastGuardJon on November 24, 2009, 08:15:12 PM
Quote from: tarbat on November 23, 2009, 11:05:05 PM
Jon, it sounds like Windows is still using the anrb.exe.  Try re-booting the PC, then DON'T run Radarbox, and try replacing anrb.exe with the new one.

Hi Tarbat and all who've offered help - SUCCESS AT LAST!!    With RB disconnected from lap-top, Shut Down completely, re-started computer, went into C drive, clicking until I found the screen listing all the files "color, data, drivers" etc..    I then renamed the ANRB file as "old 3.07", I could then Cut and Paste the 3.11 file to replace it, plugged RB in and immediately (more quickly as well) started to open and run OK.     Many thanks to all for the patient assistance.

I'm now getting network flights fine, but virtually nothing from hardware.     I've got a Returns Ticket No., but have delayed posting to W&S until I received a brand new antenna from them (ordered Sunday, received today - spot on!), to prove it's not antenna related.     The wind and weather are such at the moment, I wouldn't really want to put an exterior antenna out in it, let alone a brand new standard one.     The box seemed to die Sunday before last, fine in the morning averaging 30 or so in My Flights, then zilch in the afternoon.    Mine is one of the new Serial Nos (<12months old, with 2009 sticker on the box sleeve).
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: vonsmalhausen on November 24, 2009, 09:16:58 PM
screenshots send to support
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: AirNav Development on November 24, 2009, 09:21:42 PM
Pls check your personal messages and send the screen shots to the email address supplied there. We have also more details on the personal message we sent you.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: charlie on November 24, 2009, 09:23:02 PM
Just loaded up 3.11.
Larger number of contacts than usual for this time of night usually 40-45 now 60-70
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: lambertw on November 24, 2009, 10:12:29 PM
Screen shot of shutdown message.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: bailey_uk on November 24, 2009, 10:28:39 PM
Hi folks, not logged in for about a month now and lots seems to be happening!

Im currently on anrb 2.0 and would like to run the newest beta.
I notice that the latest beta is only a partial download update thing, so seached back to 3.07 however the link in that thread for the full .exe seems to be dead.

Any chance there could be a full .exe download of the latest beta version?

Thanks!
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: airdata on November 24, 2009, 11:25:50 PM
3.11 Beta is working very well here and I am very happy ythat the blind rectangle is finally gone.  The only issue I have is  that the current map is not saved on exit.  On starting ARNB a different map appears
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: RodBearden on November 24, 2009, 11:29:52 PM
Airdata - we can appreciate your greater coverage on the network - with that and the "Tasmanian black hole" fixed, we're seeing a lot more flights!

About the map - have you chosen Window...Record Desktop while you have the correct map set? That might help.

Rod
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 25, 2009, 10:05:17 AM
Quote from: lambertw on November 24, 2009, 10:12:29 PM
Screen shot of shutdown message.

That's the same thing I'm seeing, although I had not expanded the details.

Airnav: there is no anrb.elf file to send you, however what I did notice on starting RB this morning is that the vastly expanded polar diagram from yesterday is not saved so maybe the crash has something to do with that.

I'm going to reset it and see what happens.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Roadrunner on November 25, 2009, 10:14:18 AM
Quote from: lambertw on November 24, 2009, 10:12:29 PM
Screen shot of shutdown message.

I get a similar box come up. Is there a common thread ie, my system is Vista 32-bit.

Mike
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: tarbat on November 25, 2009, 10:17:28 AM
Quote from: Roadrunner on November 25, 2009, 10:14:18 AMIs there a common thread ie, my system is Vista 32-bit

I'm running Vista 32-bit, and I don't get the shutdown error.  Must be some other common factor.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 25, 2009, 11:29:16 AM
Well I am also running Vista Home Premium 32-bit with SP2, so it may be a Vista thing. But the Tarbat always has seemed to have a blessed installation ;-)
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Colin on November 25, 2009, 12:21:44 PM
Polar plot is improved, except its obliterating detail in the middle area.
I'm not having the old blind spots, but am having all the map detail get clobbered.
See the picture. Its drawing lines all the way to the centre of the plot, and since the lines are right beside one another, it wipes out the center area of the map.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Roadrunner on November 25, 2009, 12:26:20 PM
Quote from: Fenris on November 25, 2009, 10:05:17 AM
Quote from: lambertw on November 24, 2009, 10:12:29 PM
Screen shot of shutdown message.

That's the same thing I'm seeing, although I had not expanded the details.

Airnav: there is no anrb.elf file to send you, however what I did notice on starting RB this morning is that the vastly expanded polar diagram from yesterday is not saved so maybe the crash has something to do with that.

I'm going to reset it and see what happens.

Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Roadrunner on November 25, 2009, 12:27:55 PM
Fenris,

Because I get the error message every time I shut down ANRB it does not save any changes I have made during that session - this would also apply to the Polar view I would suggest.

Mike
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 25, 2009, 12:28:11 PM
Yes, that's inevitable until the plot fills up and no longer consists of a large number of radial lines. Best to turn it off and only look at it occasionally until this happens.

More aircraft! That's the solution....
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 25, 2009, 12:29:42 PM
Quote from: Roadrunner on November 25, 2009, 12:27:55 PM
Fenris,

Because I get the error message every time I shut down ANRB it does not save any changes I have made during that session - this would also apply to the Polar view I would suggest.

Right, which is a pretty annoying bug. It may have been this way for some time, I only noticed because I was out yesterday and had a vastly expanded range from the location I was at, then when I looked this morning the polar plot had not expanded.

At least this should point Airnav in the right direction to correct it.

Also noticed that the polar diagram is not properly refreshed as it builds up, I find that a change of map scale clears out the incorrect display, it seems the points at the edge of the pattern are known but the old ones nearer the centre of the pattern on the same bearing remain when they should be removed.


Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: tarbat on November 25, 2009, 01:46:22 PM
Quote from: Colin on November 25, 2009, 12:21:44 PMPolar plot is improved, except its obliterating detail in the middle area.

Just move the map a fraction and you'll be able to see the detail again.  Or click on the home button.  In fact anything that forces the map to redraw will remove all the lines and just leave the outline.

It's a small feature/bug I reported a while ago during beta testing.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: AirNav Development on November 25, 2009, 02:36:51 PM
Rgd users reporting a crash when the application closes we need to confirm which application feature were being used at the time of the app close:

1- Network flights;
2- FTP Upload;
3- Share data on 30003 port (with connected clients);
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: vonsmalhausen on November 25, 2009, 03:01:41 PM
Quote from: AirNav Development on November 25, 2009, 02:36:51 PM
Rgd users reporting a crash when the application closes we need to confirm which application feature were being used at the time of the app close:

1- Network flights;
2- FTP Upload;
3- Share data on 30003 port (with connected clients);

i have network running at shutdown.
i have done a little test myself by closing RB with network disconected, and the first time the program did close properly, so i thought ; BINGO , .... but i repeated this a couple of times, and everytime ( network connected or disconected ) i got the error message again.

as for points 2 and 3 ; i'm using non of them.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: AirNav Development on November 25, 2009, 04:01:45 PM
Fenris/Thomas: we've just sent you an email.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 25, 2009, 04:51:13 PM
Quote from: AirNav Development on November 25, 2009, 02:36:51 PM
Rgd users reporting a crash when the application closes we need to confirm which application feature were being used at the time of the app close:

1- Network flights;
2- FTP Upload;
3- Share data on 30003 port (with connected clients);

The crash I saw yesterday morning happened when I did not have network flights enabled, I was not uploading to an ftp site and I did not have any port 30003 clients connected.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: scouserman on November 25, 2009, 07:45:20 PM
okay guys im a complete numpty when it comes to computers. could someone give me a bit more information about how to download the file and copy it to the correct folder and get it working ? thanks
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 25, 2009, 08:23:32 PM
Where do you have RB installed? Are you using Vista, and if you are did you install outside the Program Files directory tree?

Once you have that information, and assuming you are *not* installed in Program Files on Vista, find the RB directory and then copy the anrb.exe in it and save it as anrb.exe.old or similar.

Then, download the 3.11 anrb.exe from the first post in this thread and save it with that name in the same folder, when asked to overwrite the existing file select yes.

Restart RB and look for 3.11 beta on the splash screen before the window opens.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: ACW367 on November 25, 2009, 10:13:45 PM
I have a seperate issue with 3.11with mylog.  When I close it using the file/exit button, the beta closes normally.  When I reopen normally it it has not retained any new info in mylogs and it starts again for the first recorded log of the day.  All mylog aircraft recorded from before I changed to the new beta are retained in mylog. Just new flights recorded today are not saved to it on closing. 

Vista 32-bit with network flights enabled.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Mike_Tassy on November 26, 2009, 01:36:03 AM
How do I get the plots to remain on the map for more than a few minutes.  I would like to see permanent plots from source to destination.  I have set the "time to remove trail lines " to 9999 but it only leaves about 10 mins
Mike
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: RodBearden on November 26, 2009, 01:58:15 AM
There's no way of doing more than you've done, Mike.

AirNav say that the processing power to remember all the plot points of all the flights would be too much of an overhead for RB, so they've set the limit at that. I always notice that when things are quiet, I get much longer trails than that anyway.

Rod
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Runway 31 on November 26, 2009, 10:20:21 AM
Regarding the close down issue and the message, I get the same thing on my Vista powered lap top when I close down Adobe Photoshop CS3, don't know if the yare connected but thought I would mention it.

Alan
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Brian L on November 26, 2009, 11:52:07 AM
I attempted to download 3.11 Beta from the link and got the error message:
'This application has failed to start because rb.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.'
It did not!
ANRB is still working OK. Current software version is ANRB20. Dated: 2008/08/19 01:30 Firmware Version.
Advice please.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 26, 2009, 12:28:16 PM
The download is the actual executable anrb.exe, it is not an installer.

You need to save it as a replacement for the existing anrb.exe, but to be honest you really should have installed an earlier full installation beta setup file to get the newer support files and help files.

The 3.07 setup file is not downloadable from the forum any more.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Brian L on November 26, 2009, 01:32:14 PM
Quote from: Fenris on November 26, 2009, 12:28:16 PM
The download is the actual executable anrb.exe, it is not an installer.

You need to save it as a replacement for the existing anrb.exe, but to be honest you really should have installed an earlier full installation beta setup file to get the newer support files and help files.

The 3.07 setup file is not downloadable from the forum any more.


OK. So where CAN I get 3.07? It appears from what you say that I need it!
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: phil zech on November 26, 2009, 01:43:19 PM
Brian,

I got a bit concerned by your earlier reply stating ,that an earlier beta version should have been installed for certain files to work.

I am still using Version 2.0 as I am not computer savvy and was waiting for the full public version.

Will I be be able to download the full version and everything to work without downloading any previous beta versions ?

Regards

Phil
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 26, 2009, 01:55:36 PM
When I say you need the full version, I mean that while you can replace the v2.01 anrb.exe with the 3.11 beta anrb.exe, it would be better to have some of the other updated files to provide updated country flags and Mode-S code ranges etc. That is the only reason why it would be better to do it that way.

There is no reason that you will need any of the beta versions when the final 3.xx release makes it out the door.

Part of the problem is that some people are not understanding what must be done to make the program operate correctly, especially the effect of installing on Vista or Windows 7 and the attempt to run the standalone .exe file instead of saving it over the old exe file.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: phil zech on November 26, 2009, 02:13:58 PM
Brian,

Thanks for that, just wanted reassurance.

Cant wait for full version, have held off for so long.

A few more days wont hurt !!

Cheers

Phil
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: CoastGuardJon on November 26, 2009, 06:49:23 PM
Hi Phil and Brian, I'm a technonumpty, and was getting the same problem as Brian - I had fortunately saved the 3.07 file to a CD (I'd be game to try to email the file, but I suspect it would take an awfully long time! or copy the CD and snailmail) - I eventually succeeded and got the program running fine after advice from Tarbat (the steps I followed are on page 5 - reply 63).   I hope this helps.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Aerotower on November 26, 2009, 11:09:00 PM
Quote from: Brian L on November 26, 2009, 01:32:14 PM
Quote from: Fenris on November 26, 2009, 12:28:16 PM
The download is the actual executable anrb.exe, it is not an installer.

You need to save it as a replacement for the existing anrb.exe, but to be honest you really should have installed an earlier full installation beta setup file to get the newer support files and help files.

The 3.07 setup file is not downloadable from the forum any more.


OK. So where CAN I get 3.07? It appears from what you say that I need it!

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3582.0
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: CoastGuardJon on November 27, 2009, 12:40:57 AM
That's the point Aerotower - have you tried that link lately "Missing Page"., 3.07 full seems to have disappeared into cyber-space.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Aerotower on November 27, 2009, 12:50:15 AM
Quote from: CoastGuardJon on November 27, 2009, 12:40:57 AM
That's the point Aerotower - have you tried that link lately "Missing Page"., 3.07 full seems to have disappeared into cyber-space.
Did not try, already seen it stored in PC.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: ANDREJ767 on November 27, 2009, 10:33:01 AM
@CoastGuardJon you can sernd the file via gmail - just rename .exe with .jpg for example and it should go through.The file isn't that big ....
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 27, 2009, 11:30:49 AM
The full 3.07 installer is about 180MB when base64 encoded for mail transmission, not many MTAs will accept that size.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: tarbat on November 27, 2009, 11:48:21 AM
There's a full v3.10 installer (approx. 140MB) at
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/ANRB310Setup.exe

You should be able to download that, and then download the 3.11 exe at
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/311Beta/anrb.exe
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 27, 2009, 12:02:59 PM
Interesting, that's never been officially posted.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: tarbat on November 27, 2009, 12:06:57 PM
Quote from: Fenris on November 27, 2009, 12:02:59 PMInteresting, that's never been officially posted.

No, but I've taken the liberty of posting the link provided for v3.10 to the beta testing team.  Hope Airnav are okay with that, but it seems silly that people can't use v3.11 without a v3.xx full installer.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: radarspotter10 on November 27, 2009, 12:07:08 PM
Quote from: tarbat on November 27, 2009, 11:48:21 AM
There's a full v3.10 installer (approx. 140MB) at
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/ANRB310Setup.exe

You should be able to download that, and then download the 3.11 exe at
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/311Beta/anrb.exe
thanks tarbat
I needed it for my laptop.
From pat
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 27, 2009, 12:08:55 PM
Quote from: tarbat on November 27, 2009, 12:06:57 PM
Quote from: Fenris on November 27, 2009, 12:02:59 PMInteresting, that's never been officially posted.

No, but I've taken the liberty of posting the link provided for v3.10 to the beta testing team.  Hope Airnav are okay with that, but it seems silly that people can't use v3.11 without a v3.xx full installer.

Very sensible, I suspect it was an oversight on Airnav's part anyway.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: AirNav Support on November 27, 2009, 01:19:05 PM
Thats ok, but just to reiterate as its not clear with the 3.10 installer that it is Beta.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: lambertw on November 27, 2009, 02:10:19 PM
Previous reported problem of anrb crashing when logging out of forum has now stopped,it seems to have resolved itself,than you airnav support for your help.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Longhorn on November 27, 2009, 04:25:58 PM
Beta this and Beta that.  when will we have a reliable product
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Roadrunner on November 27, 2009, 04:26:23 PM
Quote from: lambertw on November 27, 2009, 02:10:19 PM
Previous reported problem of anrb crashing when logging out of forum has now stopped,it seems to have resolved itself,than you airnav support for your help.
What is your operating system? I ask because I am running beta 3.11 and mine will not close down properly at all. I am running Vista
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: tarbat on November 27, 2009, 04:45:55 PM
Quote from: Longhorn on November 27, 2009, 04:25:58 PMBeta this and Beta that.  when will we have a reliable product

V2.0 is the current, stable, reliable, production version.
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/anrb20setup.exe
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: lambertw on November 27, 2009, 06:07:11 PM
Same as yours,Roadrunner.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: AirNav Development on November 27, 2009, 07:17:00 PM
We understand some user's impatience.
Anyway we will only release a program that doesn't have any single fault.
We have been developing this work since June and the software is now very very close to and end - it's a matter of days.

Fenris: we have sent you a new exe. Pls confirm when received as we believe the problem you reported is corrected.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: Fenris on November 27, 2009, 07:53:05 PM
I've got it, need to test it which I will do after I've dealt with the usual domestic stuff you get on a Friday evening.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: vonsmalhausen on November 27, 2009, 07:59:25 PM
just sended PM AirNav :-)
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: GlynH on November 27, 2009, 08:41:19 PM
Quote from: AirNav Development on November 27, 2009, 07:17:00 PMAnyway we will only release a program that doesn't have any single fault.

Your going to regret saying that AirNav...that's worse than saying it will be released on Thursday! ;^)

Kind regards,
-=Glyn=-
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.11 Beta - Released
Post by: AirNav Development on November 27, 2009, 08:42:09 PM
This topic has been locked as we will release V3.12 beta in a few minutes.