unable to connect

Started by vonsmalhausen, December 31, 2025, 09:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

vonsmalhausen

does somebody else have this ? since yesterday i am unable to run the software on PC, it seems it can not connect.
the program launches normal till the point it should connect with AN server ; it stalls and after some time i get the message that due to security reasons after 3 attempts to register the program the app will be closed.
up to 2 days ago all went fine, and i have it on both my PC and Laptop
tried to contact support yesterday, but no response so far.

hungryasthesea

I reported yesterday morning and got a response from Alex saying
'Apologies there is an issue on our backend that we are working on.'
Hungryasthesea

vonsmalhausen


AviaSpotter

Exactly the same problem since Monday at 5 p.m. On two PCs, one with Windows 10 and the other with Windows 11. I also tried writing to support, but I haven't received a reply yet.

Michel

I thought it was just me. It does work in my old laptop, but it doesn't start on my new laptop. So thought there was some problem on my side. Have reinstalled the programm with same negative result. But ok, we'll just have to wait. No problem.

eagle11

Exactly the same problem here (Windows 11, software 6.01.001). Perhaps it's unnecessary to mention it since it's known to support; I just want to point out that this is happening to more users.

GreekSpy2001

Just to add.  I was running fine as I run 24/7.  Updated DB and restarted now can't log in!! 13:57 GMT 31/12.  Oh well back to ADSB Exchange

vonsmalhausen

i also did a DB update before i got these connection troubles, could it be linked ?

Runway 31

#8
The database updater has no connection to any issue you may be having, all that gets updated is the database and nothing of the software gets updated or altered in any way

I just started in V6 and all is working ok for me

Edit:  Have now carried out a d/b update and restarted and everything is still working ok for me so any issue appears to have been resolved

Alan

hungryasthesea

Quote from: Runway 31 on December 31, 2025, 02:36:40 PM
The database updater has no connection to any issue you may be having, all that gets updated is the database and nothing of the software gets updated or altered in any way

I just started in V6 and all is working ok for me

Edit:  Have now carried out a d/b update and restarted and everything is still working ok for me so any issue appears to have been resolved

Alan

I have just restarted my laptop and is still just hanging trying to connect,
Hungryasthesea

Runway 31

#10
No idea why mines is working ok and yours isnt, see attached shot

Has there been a Windows update on your computer which has caused an upset with the drivers, try updating the drivers.  Windows updated have previously caused driver issue as the drivers are replaced with Microsofts own ones, requiring the correct drivers needing to be reinstalled

I have contacted a Spanish user and he is having no issue

Alan

vonsmalhausen

i had no windows update between all working and no longer being able to connect

GreekSpy2001

My reference to the update process was the fact that i had ran to update and so had to restart for it to take effect. not linking the two just the reason for my restart, and now locked out.   

I think we have seen this before.  Problem with the authentication system.  Allows some users in whilst blocking others. 

Runway 31

Cheers Graham for the info

Other than reinstalling drivers I have no other ideas

Alan

cosmefulanito

I have the same problem, I get the message that for security reasons, after 3 attempts to register the program, the application will close.
I also have 2 xrange stations and they are not online either.