unable to connect

Started by vonsmalhausen, December 31, 2025, 09:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

[email protected]

Quote from: Runway 31 on January 02, 2026, 06:14:04 PM
Seb

Its not that as plenty of box feeders are still online and feeding as can be seen here https://www.airnavradar.com/stations/airnav-pro-3d

Alan
Hi Alan, Fair enough, also this morning everything seems to be working as expected when checking my site. Obviously something has changed overnight. I suspect we'll never know what happened! Thanks Seb

Glimmstengel

Mine still not working.... Still cannot connect

AviaSpotter

EXTSHA198166 still not working

Glimmstengel

I tried out a lot and the following happened with me:

I logged in with my e-mail and Password, it didn't work (as it did for the last 10 years or so...)

I tried to log-in with my PGANRB number and Password ==> It worked

Hopefully it will soon work with my e-mail again, as I would like to stay a Business user as before when feeding....

Christian


[email protected]

Ah, OK my feed isn't showing again and my Pi is saying unable to connect again.

eagle11

My box is back online, logged in with the "Activation Code" as stated on the original CD-ROM. Many thanks to Glimmstengel!

Frans

Runway 31

The log in details on the original disc cover are always required nothing else will work

Alan

Glimmstengel

Well, I used for about ten years my e-mail adress and my password for opening the AirNav Software....

Runway 31

#38
No idea how, thats why they are on the disc cover

My box went down 5 or 6 years ago and now I use my stick with V6 and use the original disc cover log in for a V6 connection

I use the email address and password when feeding direct to RB with my other stick with my Pi

Alan

Betahal

So you guys at AirNav have lost our entire user login database, haven't you?

Glimmstengel

Just to clearify:

I can login with e-mail and password at www.airnav.com

I can't no longer log-in with e-mail and password into Airnav Radarbox software 6.02.003, but now I can log-in here with the "activation code" from my CD.

Hope its all clear now

cosmefulanito

Login whit activation code work for me too. Email login doesn´t work.

vonsmalhausen

Thank you Glimmstengel
i am also back online thanks to you're solution ; instead of e-mail (as program asks ) PGANRBnr and original password.
they should give you a job at Airnav 😉👍

jwyman

Quote from: Glimmstengel on January 03, 2026, 02:03:37 PM
Just to clearify:

I can login with e-mail and password at www.airnav.com

I can't no longer log-in with e-mail and password into Airnav Radarbox software 6.02.003, but now I can log-in here with the "activation code" from my CD.

Hope its all clear now

What activation Code?

Some of us just downloaded the software from the website after purchasing our sticks and boxes...

darkskies74

Have to say I have no idea how I've been able to log in for so long using my email and p/w for airnav.com until this week.
Never had any issues using Flightstick and V.6.
Have my old RB, but long lost the CD and activation code.
Was 32 NM SSW of YPPH.......where the sun shines.
Previously 31NM NNW of EGCC....where it didn't shine!
Now back near EGCC, Oh, how I miss the sun!!!