unable to connect

Started by vonsmalhausen, December 31, 2025, 09:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Betahal

Same here at BCN, Spain. "... Due to security reasons after 3 "unsucesfully" attempts to register...", etc. Here's hoping that they can fix that backserver issue soon!

jwyman

Yes, I am experiencing the same thing for quite some time....

Runway 31

They are working on an issue with the server which is causing an issue with the station pages,  The main screen is working correctly however and your feed will still be working ok, just the staion pages are offline.  It should hopefully be fixed later today as I was told earlier this afternoon it should be fixed in around 12 hours

I have no idea if this is causing the issue some V6 users are experiencing as it doesnt appear to affect all V6 users

vonsmalhausen

installed V5 to check if it would be V6 only ; no, the result was the same, still no connection

Runway 31

See previous message, there has been an issue on the server which is still being worked on.  The developers have the RB station pages back online but still to fix all outstanding issues

Alan

Glimmstengel

Same problem here... Still not working....

Runway 31

#21
Glimmstengel  I note you have changed your post.  Can I presume that since my post you have checked and found your xranges are indeed online

Alan

Betahal

Still unable to connect here at EXTSHA194882

[email protected]

Yes, I have the same issue since 07:00 01/01/26 running on a Raspberry Pi setup. Could it be a expired certificate/DNS problem on the AirNav servers?

Glimmstengel

Quote from: Runway 31 on January 02, 2026, 03:30:43 PM
Glimmstengel  I note you have changed your post.  Can I presume that since my post you have checked and found your xranges are indeed online

Alan


I did not edit my post.... I use V6 and updated my RB today, then closed it and cannot reopen since... It doesn't connect

Runway 31

Sorry Glimsteggel I could have sworn you also said you have 2 xranges that were not showing.  Can whoever that typed that answer please

Alan

Runway 31

Seb

Its not that as plenty of box feeders are still online and feeding as can be seen here https://www.airnavradar.com/stations/airnav-pro-3d

Alan

eagle11

Alan,

I think those are users who stream 24/7; if you don't do that and try to reconnect, it doesn't work, as it did for me (see PGANRB113061).

Frans

Runway 31

Possibly that Frans but I know there are plenty like myself who only have it on during the day and I am not having any issue, you can also see this if you look at individual station where you can see them off at night and back on during the day. 

They will be working away to get everyone on line

Alan

jwyman