unable to connect

Started by vonsmalhausen, December 31, 2025, 09:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

vonsmalhausen

Quote from: jwyman on January 03, 2026, 03:23:55 PM
Quote from: Glimmstengel on January 03, 2026, 02:03:37 PM
Just to clearify:

I can login with e-mail and password at www.airnav.com

I can't no longer log-in with e-mail and password into Airnav Radarbox software 6.02.003, but now I can log-in here with the "activation code" from my CD.

Hope its all clear now

What activation Code?

Some of us just downloaded the software from the website after purchasing our sticks and boxes...

should be on the original box of the RB station you use ( i have a RB1 from back in 2009, it is on the box it came in )
if you don't have that, try to contact support, with you're PGANRBnr they should be able to give you a password (i hope)

vonsmalhausen

sorry, it is actually on the installation CD in the box

AviaSpotter

I never had an installation CD (I bought a flight stick and downloaded the software from the website). As a result, I don't have any codes or passwords. I have always logged in with my email address and password and would like to continue doing so, partly so as not to lose the entire database. How can I do this?

Runway 31

Ask support or wait until they finish fixing the server

Alan

Michel

Had to dig up the old cd, luckily found it, and now working again using the old PGANRB login.

Runway 31

I would imagine the developers are working their butts off to get everything back up and running again the way it was before the issue occured but it will takes some time to get everything going again

Alan

gghosey

Is there been any update on this? I have the same problem: Three times and you are out, with the same security.

Glen Hosey

Runway 31


hungryasthesea

I sent an email to Alex having not hear anything about the problem from support for a week.
He asked me to try again, which I have done and mine is now working as it used to.
Hungryasthesea

gghosey

WOW, first time that I got the "Invalid email/password" message!

Maybe

Glen

gghosey

Delete the last one from me, that was the same message I was getteing;

Glen

vassylad

Good morning one and all I am still unable to connect to Airnav albeit I did for an hour or so yesterday albeit its now gone back to unable to connect I've emailed support twice now with photos but alas no reply whatsoever

Can anyone provide any help please it would be really appreciated

Thanks Michael

GreekSpy2001

All

First attempt to start in at least 2 weeks.   Same problem for me, even tried my PGARNB code and pwd to no avail.   Will email support.

Grham

gilemery

Add me to the list.  Emailed support on Monday, got the canned email response that they are working on it.

Tried today with the same issue.  (Windows 10 with no updates, just a standard reboot in the morning).

Ultimately it effects their product with stations that were contributing that are no longer able to do so. 

Since I downloaded the product, I do not have a key to login with.

Makes me wonder how fragile their back end is if it has been what a few weeks that this has been an issue..


vassylad

Great reply to a negative response I will not be renewing next year its so unprofessional from a company that sees itself as a leader in its field of aviation I'm very disappointed

Michael