unable to connect

Started by vonsmalhausen, December 31, 2025, 09:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

#60
vassylad what receiver type are you trying to connect with.  Note they were working on getting things back up and running today so probably the reason you were on yesterday but not today

Also note that support aims to reply within 24 hours

Alan

Runway 31

Same with you Graham, I believe you have an original box so are you using the log in details from the CD cover

Alan

AirNav Support

#62
It should be back up and working now. We have received many emails throughout this period and we have been trying to bring up services as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience caused and the delays to responses. The issues caused affected all services during this time however the windows software was the last to be brought up.

We also must bring to attention that RadarBox Windows software are legacy products have been for some time now (years in fact). This is because the windows software does not support MLAT sharing and other advanced features and the Windows software has been superseded by the AirNav Radar website and Mobile Apps.

We therefore advise to moving to Pis or X-Ranges as the above apps are unsupported.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

vassylad

I am using the flightstick runway 31

Thanks Michael 😊

Runway 31

If you still have your original CD cover use the log in details on that.  If dont you will need to use the email address and the password  of your RB account

Alan

vassylad

Hi I don't have a CD do I use my username and password to log in


Thanks Michael 😊

vassylad

Is there any way that I can send a screenshot to you ATM I'm
Connected  Hardware connected green light (Micro RB) but absolutely no aircraft whatsoever  on the screen

Thanks Michael

vassylad


Runway 31

What did you do Michael

Alan

gghosey

After untold number of password resets, it finally took the reset!

Whew, the program is back up and running!

Glen

vassylad

Good evening Alan sorry for the late reply I rebooted the program on numerous occasions and reset my username and password eventually it worked

Hope you're well

Thanks Michael

GreekSpy2001

Quote from: Runway 31 on January 08, 2026, 06:30:15 PM
Same with you Graham, I believe you have an original box so are you using the log in details from the CD cover

Alan

Alan, I do have an original box but haven't used it for years.  Been using various flight sticks.   I just responded to your? suggestion on a post to try using the old PGARN log in and commented that I couldn't log in via my email account or the original account.   

However, I have just tried and successfully logged in (10/01/26 18:00 GMT) so all's well here

Cheers

Graham

Runway 31

Great, thankfully all connected again

Alan

EK01

Alan,

Glad that people are getting their AN to work again because now mine is kaput. The flight stick just refuses to connect. Had several tries but nothing. Oh well, FR24 for me .

Ian

Runway 31

#74
Ian

No issues here.  Just got back home, turned on my laptop logged in with no issues and have updated my database

So dont have a clue what can be causing your problem

Alan