New Silhouettes

Started by RodBearden, August 19, 2008, 11:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Sorry to see you go, Ian.

In the meantime, my pictorial silhouettes are still available from Allocators Utilities site, and I'll be putting a new zip here soon with some updates.

I know that they're not to everybody's taste, but I do find that I can instantly spot different aircraft types using these, and I don't have to resort to typing a label on them to tell one from another, which to me rather defeats the point ;-)

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

I haven't done a batch of my photo-type silhouettes for a while - the last one was last September - so here's another batch.

As ever the sample below is included in the zip, and the latest zip with all of my silhouettes should be on Allocator's RadarBox Utilities website soon: http://radarbox.gofreeserve.com/index.html

Rod
Rod

Pinza

Just updated my photo-silhouettes.

Many thanks, as ever, Rod!

Chris

RodBearden

I'm ploughing on doing my photo-silhouettes. Here are three more:

UF13, WT9, and YK40

Rod
Rod

neroon79

#79
Hi, Rod
I receiving a lot of Boeing 777-FZN (B77L) these Days. It would be great if you could do a picture silhouette for this Type.

Cancel that. I just went to the NAV Database and re-name all false B77F entries to the correct B77L.
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

neroon79

Hi Rod, how is it with a silhouette for a Impulse 100 (IMPU).
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

RodBearden

OK Neroon79 - I've done that and quite a few more, so I've included them in a new zip. The last one was in reply #76, and I'm sending a zip with all the photosilhouettes to Allocator for his downloads page.

The example IMPU below is in the new zip.

Rod
Rod

neroon79

Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

RodBearden

A couple more: F4 and SC7

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Here's one for the Turbo Goose - G21T.

Rod
Rod

neroon79

#85
Hi Rod,
to give you some diversification here are some Photo Silhouette requests..

1st: R300 (ROBIN R-300 )
2nd: DV20 (DIAMOND  DV-20 etc.)
3rd: C56X (CESSNA     560XL Citation XLS) very common over here
4th: FK9 (B & F TECHNIK  FK-9 ) several Aircraft of this Type during the Summer
5th: PNR2 (ALPI  Pioneer 200) same as above
6th: DISC (SCHEMPP-HIRTH Discus BT) same as..
7th: SF25 (SCHEIBE     SF-25 Rotax Falke ) quite common during the summer
8th: S360 (AEROSPATIALE  SA-360 Dauphin)
9th: BE60 (BEECH  60 Duke)
10th: GOLF (TECNAM P-96 Golf)
11th: AKRO (STEPHENS  Akro )
12th: FA01 (FLÄMING AIR FA-01 Smaragd)
13th: D28T (DORNIER 128-6 Turbo Skyservant)
14th: C295 (CASA  C-295)

No need to hurry! It would be nice to have them in nearer future.
Many thanks in advance.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

RodBearden

Here's a zip file with all your requests, plus a few bonus ones!

I'm sending a zip with all the silhouettes in this thread to Allocator's utilities website here: http://radarbox.gofreeserve.com/index.html

Rod
Rod

neroon79

Hi Rod, thank you for the ZIP File!
There's one I forgot to add to the list yesterday:

H53 (Sikorsky VFW CH-53G)

Thank you in advance.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

RodBearden

Rod

neroon79

#89
Thanks Rod!

I have a couple more to do:

C10T (CESSNA     P210 (turbine) ) not very common here, but from time to time
KL07 (BOLKOW  F-207 )
B407 (BELL 407 )
B105 (MBB Bo105 P1-A1) comes often with GAM
EN28 (ENSTROM  F-28 )
RV4 (VAN'S  RV-4 )
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3