Unusual RadarBox Network Locations

Started by RodBearden, May 27, 2009, 08:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

We're getting returns from the Miami area at the moment - haven't seen anything there for a long while.

Rod
Rod

Allocator

Quote from: RodBearden on November 11, 2009, 10:15:41 PM
We're getting returns from the Miami area at the moment - haven't seen anything there for a long while.

Rod

I wish that they would use some sensible Flight ID's rather than just numbers.

Pinza

Quote from: shouriken on October 20, 2009, 03:53:23 PM
Just seen a new station in Constanta, Romania on the Black Sea coast

Liviu

Possibly the source of my first (Network) viewing of an Airbus A380?

Just wondering why I never see an A380 in MyFlights when even my paltry indoor antenna gives a polar diagram covering a large percentage of Central England...


shouriken

The station in Constanta is not active anymore.
You have seen mine or vic_atc's. We are both located in Bucharest.

Liviu
Liviu
A.net JetPhotos.Net
RadarBox
2xRTL USB + Franklin+Collinear antenna + PlanePlotter

Allocator

Quote from: Pinza on November 15, 2009, 01:41:40 AM
Just wondering why I never see an A380 in MyFlights when even my paltry indoor antenna gives a polar diagram covering a large percentage of Central England...

I follow the A380's and have them set up in my Fleet Watch - they are out there :-)

You might be picking them up, but if your database isn't populated with their details, then you might not know.  Do a search in MyFlights to see what you get if you enter any of these registrations:

9V-SK*
VH-OQ*
A6-ED*

Pinza

Quote from: shouriken on November 15, 2009, 07:47:30 AM
The station in Constanta is not active anymore.
You have seen mine or vic_atc's. We are both located in Bucharest.

Liviu

Thanks Liviu (and vic_atc) - your shared data from Romania is much appreciated!

Chris

Pinza

Quote from: Allocator on November 15, 2009, 08:20:28 AM
Quote from: Pinza on November 15, 2009, 01:41:40 AM
Just wondering why I never see an A380 in MyFlights when even my paltry indoor antenna gives a polar diagram covering a large percentage of Central England...

I follow the A380's and have them set up in my Fleet Watch - they are out there :-)

You might be picking them up, but if your database isn't populated with their details, then you might not know.  Do a search in MyFlights to see what you get if you enter any of these registrations:

9V-SK*
VH-OQ*
A6-ED*


Thanks for that, Allocator.

Will have a play tonight. If I have any success, (or failure) or further question on this subject, I will start a new thread - rather than steering this thread away from its proper subject of Unusual Network locations... (sorry!)

Cheers
Chris


Really

Quote from: RodBearden on July 13, 2009, 12:13:57 AM
Shame we haven't seen any more from Miami - that was great coverage of a busy area.

Rod

Only just spotted this thread, that was me sharing from Miami in July, I was only there for two days :-(  but yes got great view of the Bahamas from high up on an ocean front hotel near Fort Lauderdale.

RodBearden

Rod

MrT

I don't think theres anyone with a RB in Tasmania yet. That would be good.

RodBearden

Rod

RodBearden

Superb ground-level returns from Hong Kong at the moment.

Rod
Rod

AirNav Development

We are checking it. Amazing. For who want to check type VHHH on the Locate box.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

RodBearden

Rod

radarspotter10

Quote from: RodBearden on November 17, 2009, 01:32:22 AM
Here's a sample

Rod
hi rod.
just watching it myself. must download the runway as there in the sea lol
from pat