Database Update Requests

Started by Marpleman, May 26, 2010, 09:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Sorry Bob,

I did it this morning but I think the wife was harrasing me at the time to take her shopping and I forgot to let you know.

Ta

Alan

John Hargreaves

Alan,

Inbound KMIA now -

ADC8EC  N988AR  MD11  McDonnell Douglas MD-11F  48434/476  Centurion Air Cargo

Thanks,
John H.

Runway 31

Terry John, both updated thanks.

Aan

Runway 31


Bob SEN

#154
Afternoon Alan

4056BE n/p = G-WLVS Falcon 2000ex - Trinity Aviation Ltd (summat to do with Wolverhampton Wanderers by the reg & logo!!... ;-) ...)

cheers

Bob
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

DaveReid

Quote from: Zeek on July 04, 2010, 02:55:05 PMTrinity Aviation Ltd (summat to do with Wolverhampton Wanders by the reg & logo!!... ;-) ...)

Yes, both owned by The Bridgemere Group.
This post has been scanned for any traces of negativity, bias, sarcasm and general anti-social behaviour

Runway 31


Chris11

Another batch of corrections and ZS aircraft

Bob SEN

Hi Alan

ms:- 50000C n/p = T7-FBB  PA-46-350P Malibu Mirage ......... courtesy of airframes

cheers

Bob
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Runway 31

Terry / Bob all done Maany thanks

Alan

Runway 31

Cheers Chris, many thanks Alan

John Hargreaves

One of the two TAMs on delivery at the moment has populated incorrectly -

E485AF should read PT-MXG  A321-231  c/n 4358  and not PT-MXE c/n 3816.

Thanks,

John H.

Runway 31

Changed John, was going with the initial information.

Chris11

Another batch from South Africa. Our skies are full of bizjets for the SWC.

Can anyone help with the ID of 42499E?

Runway 31

It adds up to VQ-BHY Chris but I am unable to find any details on it. It may be a misscode but if it is correct I am sure someone will be able to identify it.