Database Update Requests

Started by Marpleman, May 26, 2010, 09:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Hargreaves

Can you stretch this Airbus for me please?

780673 B-6683 A320 Airbus A320-231 China Southern Airlines c/n 4369

to read -

780673 B-6683 A321 Airbus A321-231 China Southern Airlines c/n 4369

Thanks,

John H. 

Runway 31

Its already in as an A321 John.

Runway 31

Correct Terry, its code should be 880923.  Will probably be recoded in the fullness of time but going with the norm in Indonesia I wouldnt bank on it.

Alan

BOM1

Here's a few from a trip to DXB yesterday.

VT-SCV   Airbus A-319-112   4089    80053F   AIC
S2-AFD     Boeing 767-3Q8ER     30301        702037     GMG
UP-I7626   Ilyushin Il-76TD   1013409303   4C0189     Beibars

I've just run an auto populate following a trip to Florida and have 15 or so that didn't populate that I have tie-ups for.  Should I post them here or send them to someone in particular?

Steve

Runway 31

Thanks Steve, much appreciated. Updated BTW the code for UP-I7626 is a misscode applying to YU-AMJ.

I will PM you re the others you have.

Many thanks

Alan

abrad41

Could someone please do a check on 3C667A

In the AR field it dowmloaded "Delete Record" & In the AC field "delete"

See screenshot below.

orkney

Hello

That's updated now.  One of us had marked it to be deleted by accident but since we don't have access to delete records we just have to mark them. Thanks for pointing this out.

Andrew

Bob SEN

Hi Alan....... C04081 is populating as an A340 & S/BE a B738 of Sunwings ...

cheers

Bob
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Runway 31

Bob its on the database as  C04081, C-FYLC, c/n 33029/1945, B738, 737-8BK/W. Sunwing Airlines.

Your database must have corrupted in some way.  I would suggest that you have a look at database explorer  and replace the incorrect data.

Alan

Chris11

C03C69 | C-FWWU | 7299 | CRJ2 | Canadair CL-600-2B19 Regional Jet CRJ-200LR | Currently populates as Blank
880922 | HS-BIB | 24753 | B763 | Boeing 767-341ER | Business Air Thailand | Currently populates as Blank
00BB02 | ZS-XCB | 460 | AT72 | Aeritalia ATR-72-212 | Currently populates as Blank
000FFC | ZS-GAT | 47797 | DC93 | Mcdonnell-Douglas DC-9-32 | Currently populates as Blank

Bob SEN

Quote from: Runway 31 on July 19, 2010, 01:21:14 PM
Bob its on the database as  C04081, C-FYLC, c/n 33029/1945, B738, 737-8BK/W. Sunwing Airlines.

Your database must have corrupted in some way.  I would suggest that you have a look at database explorer  and replace the incorrect data.

Alan

Hi Alan................. is there a database update or file I can download/ copy/ paste that will sort this rather than manual editing?................ cos it shows on mine as an A343 of Air Canada, which it did used to be (airframes.org)................ makes me think I have some old data here???.........................

cheers

Bob
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

orkney

#221
hello

Just use database explorer to delete the record and then next time you get the aircraft it should download the new data fresh from the main database. I have had to do this many times myself but the next version of the radarbox software should update records automatically although I don't know when it will be released.

Andrew

Bob SEN

#222
Quote from: orkney on July 19, 2010, 03:19:09 PM
hello

Just use database explorer to delete the record and then next time you get the aircraft it should download the new data fresh from the main database. I have had to do this many times myself but the next version of the radarbox software should update records automatically although I don't know when it will be released.

Andrew

Hi Andrew

      Good idea that.............. didnt realise it worked that way!!.......... ok, many thanks for the tip.

regards

Bob

1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Runway 31

Terry updated thanks

Chris also updated, thanks  Please be advised that HS-BIB is already on the database

mikek

Not populating:

C81DAC, ZK-TTW, Tecnam P2006T, TECNAM Ltd, c/n:020

Reference:
http://www.caa.govt.nz/Script/AirReg3.asp?Mark=ttw&Query3=Get+Reg+Mark