Database Update Requests

Started by Marpleman, May 26, 2010, 09:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Done Terry, thought I had done it on its delivery flight to NI but I guess I failed to press the button.

Alan

charlie

Help

Anybody know what 43c100 and 43c5f9 are ?

I have searched but to no avail.

cheers
Charlie

DaveG

#257
both currently unknown on all lists I check daily.

43C100 has been seen using RRR670 which could indicate a C130

43C5F9, has been seen using SHF393 and ZH902 which could indicate being a Chinook

Both have not been confirmed on any source i can find, only "Presumed"

Dave
Cornwall, UK

Runway 31

I have 43C5F9 as an RAF Chinook HC4 ZH902

Alan

DaveG

Quote from: Runway 31 on July 30, 2010, 04:49:22 PM
I have 43C5F9 as an RAF Chinook HC4 ZH902

Alan

Nice one Alan, but is that as a "Confirmed" source?
Cornwall, UK

Runway 31

I saw it on the mode-s forum but dont know how confirmed and I also saw a picture of the craft itself on the internet.

Chris11

ZS-GZR 009284 UF13 Urban Air UFM-13 Lambada c/n57-13 Ikhozi Aviation CC

Runway 31


Marpleman

Chris

seeing your recent posts has reminded me - sorry, still not had a chance to take a look at your ZS listings - sorry mate!

Will take a look this weekend!

Rich

Chris11

No rush - I think we have the ZS aircraft more or less under control. It's our Northern neighbours that give us trouble - eg today 0360B2 an Ilyushin (Could be a Il-76TD) - from the sighting.

Runway 31


Marpleman

Quote from: Chris11 on July 31, 2010, 01:29:16 PM
No rush - I think we have the ZS aircraft more or less under control. It's our Northern neighbours that give us trouble - eg today 0360B2 an Ilyushin (Could be a Il-76TD) - from the sighting.

Can't find anything for that code Chris

At least you've got some exotic stuff to try and tie up! I spent six months working in Luanda a couple of years ago, and it was like going back twenty years at the airport when you looked out over the apron!

ACW367


Runway 31

N909RR updated Terry, thanks Alan

Chris11

ZS-PCC 00A7E3 B190 Beech 1900C African Dune Investments 233 c/n UC-143
ZS-TWF 00B47E PC12 Pilatus PC-12/47E c/n1220