Database Update Requests

Started by Marpleman, May 26, 2010, 09:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

neroon79

Ok, just one more to go...

D-MLRH (3FEA89) AT: FA01 AN: Fläming AIR GmbH FA 01 Smaragd 100 AC:Luftsportgruppe Rhönflug Hünfeld e.V. CN: ?

Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Cheers Ingo all updated/ added.  Some additional info for your records

D-ERVX c/n 4123
D-KVTX c/n 11-043
D-KDFG c/n 44207
D-GDAU c/n TD-247

Alan

neroon79

Cheers Alan

Missing Information updated. Thank you for posting them.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Hi Terry,

As I stated above the aircraft was noted yesterday going into Gatwick around 11:15 and was noted and recorded as G-STRF as I described.  G-STRF should be 400A99 not 400A9A and hopefully the engineers or crew will notice this and put it back to its correct setting.

G-STRH was de-registred on 22/01/2010 and is all recorded on G-INFO so cannot be unknown but is a misscoded box. 

BTW I had this frame yesterday on its normal run to Keflavick from Gatwick

Regards

Alan

DaveReid

Quote from: Runway 31 on August 22, 2010, 08:18:39 AMAs I stated above the aircraft was noted yesterday going into Gatwick around 11:15 and was noted and recorded as G-STRF as I described.  G-STRF should be 400A99 not 400A9A and hopefully the engineers or crew will notice this and put it back to its correct setting.

I agree, 400A99 hasn't been noted since 18th August, the day before 400A9A first re-appeared.
This post has been scanned for any traces of negativity, bias, sarcasm and general anti-social behaviour

orkney

Hello

We have an interest in the Iceland express / Astraeus operations due to the number of times we get them. One other thing to look out for is that the last letter of the flight ID is the same as what follows the G-STR in the registration so AEU281Z means it is flight number AEU281 and registration is G-STRZ. This new "G-STRH" has always used the F suffix.

Also does anyone know why a commercial aircraft starts to send a bad 24 bit address after it has been in service for a while since I just thought it was set once every time it is registered.

Andrew


Runway 31

Hi Terry, Done.  This frame as been stored at Victorville since 03/2009.  Business must be picking up if its back in service.

Alan

DaveReid

Quote from: Runway 31 on August 22, 2010, 05:54:50 PMHi Terry, Done.  This frame as been stored at Victorville since 03/2009.

Beg to differ. 

I picked it up on 20th October last year en route to Aeronavali in Venice, where it has been undergoing conversion, as a result of which it's no longer a DC-10-30CF but an MD-10-30F.
This post has been scanned for any traces of negativity, bias, sarcasm and general anti-social behaviour

Runway 31

No need to beg Dave :)  Thanks for the info.  I presume it went into storage then and then went for modification as you state.

Runway 31

Hi Terry,

Will get it when able, having problems with the updater just now.

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Terry,

Just checked, N312AM is already in the database having been checked out on 17/07.

Alan


orkney

Quote from: DaveReid on August 22, 2010, 08:32:54 AM
Quote from: Runway 31 on August 22, 2010, 08:18:39 AMAs I stated above the aircraft was noted yesterday going into Gatwick around 11:15 and was noted and recorded as G-STRF as I described.  G-STRF should be 400A99 not 400A9A and hopefully the engineers or crew will notice this and put it back to its correct setting.

I agree, 400A99 hasn't been noted since 18th August, the day before 400A9A first re-appeared.


Hello

We have just had him go past this morning using the correct 400A99 again.

Andrew

Runway 31

They get the message eventually and put it right.

DaveReid

Quote from: Runway 31 on August 25, 2010, 09:14:05 AMThey get the message eventually and put it right.

Try telling that to American Airlines :-)
This post has been scanned for any traces of negativity, bias, sarcasm and general anti-social behaviour

Runway 31

G-VGMT it is Terry and now added.

Thanks again

Alan