Main Menu

New Logos

Started by RodBearden, September 05, 2010, 10:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Here's another one:

HB-VPB - C25A of Albinati Aeronautics SA

Rod
Rod

besty

#46
Here's one for the Cleveland Flying School on G-BKWY Cessna 152

Stuart

RodBearden

Thanks Besty - can you please post the logo without the dash in the name - it doesn't work with any punctuation.

Here's the logo for UKN - Ukraine government / Ukraine Air Enterprise

Rod
Rod

besty

Sorry about that forgot about the hyphen, here are 2 local paradropping aircraft,

G-PLEE Cessna T182T Turbe Skyline
G-SCOL Gippsland GA-8

Can't find a proper logo so just made one instead of the generic parachute one.

Not sure how many will be able to pick these two aircraft up but thought I'd try it.
Stuart

nortonbeak

Quote from: besty on September 19, 2010, 11:40:50 AM
Not sure how many will be able to pick these two aircraft up but thought I'd try it.
Stuart

G-SCOL is almost a permanent resident in my MyFlights list :-)

knight01

#50
Surrey police heli

knight01

#51
some new ones' for:

ACA = Air Canada
VPBGM = Elite Avia
YUBTB = Air Pink
GROUS = Oxford air training

EK01

Quote from: RodBearden on September 18, 2010, 12:04:23 PM
And the last: E601.

Ian - I can't find a website or logo for Legendair - if you can, do let me know!

Rod

Rod,
I've done some more rooting around on HB-JEC c/n 20029 and Mode S 4B182E operated by Legendair AG. According to the following website which includes a picture of the aircraft it is owned by Basel FC. Don't know if you can take a logo from the picture or if you have such a logo but it appears at www.airplane-pictures.net/image76307.html

Ian

RodBearden

#53
Nice one, Ian - here's the logo

HB-JEC - CL30 operated for FC Basel

Rod
Rod

phil zech

Funnily enough spotted HB-JEC at Faro Airport this morning after a week in the Algarve sunshine.

Although FC Basel where playing in Swiss Cup today!

Phil

RodBearden

#55
Another bizjet:

C-GCUL - C750 of Canadian Utilities Limited

Rod
Rod

besty

C-GGBL Canadair CL600-Challenger 604 showing as operated by London Air Services. No Logo assigned so I've done one for this.

Stuart

knight01

#57
Airbus have redesigned their logo

RodBearden

#58
Hi chaps

It's great that you are contributing logos, but could I please ask you to not distort them?  Two years ago I set out on a mission to correct the hundreds of squashed or squeezed logos that we had then, and I don't want to go back to those days!

Sometimes a bit of redesign is necessary, but I would much rather have round globes and lettering in the proportion that the designers intended, even if that means that some cropping or rearranging of elements has to be done.

I've redone the last two logos with that in mind - I hope most people will think that the unsquashed logos are better representations of the original.

BTW, I know the forum search facility is awful, but it does find stuff sometimes. It doesn't find attachment filenames, so could you please include the codes, registrations, and companies of the logos in the text of your post, so that the search engine stands a chance?

Rod
Rod

Aerotower

#59
Quote from: RodBearden on September 20, 2010, 03:32:12 PM
Hi chaps

I hope most people will think that the unsquashed logos are better representations of the original.

Rod

Correct Rod!
Regards