Main Menu

New Logos

Started by RodBearden, September 05, 2010, 10:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Aerotower

Quote from: EK01 on October 18, 2010, 12:55:14 PM
Rod,

An unusual one that I have seen on the network. Not sure if you can provide a logo.

Flight ID RSD035
Mode S 154EB6
Tu154 c/n 90A854
Operator:  Russian Special Flight Detachment

Ian

Ian see my last post whit my .rar file

Regards

RodBearden

Ian - have you downloaded the all logos zip from Allocator's web site here: http://radarbox.gofreeserve.com/index.html? You seem to be missing a bunch of logos. RSD is in that.

Rod
Rod

EK01

Aerotower/Rod,

A major senior moment here. I thought that I had already downloaded the all logos zip from Allocator's site but it turned out that I hadn't. I have now done so and guess what the ID RSD is there.

Thanks for that.

Cheers,

Ian

EK01

Rod,

Definitly not there (I hope). US Bizjet :

N708SP (Using reg as flight ID)
Mode S A973E4
LJ45  c/n 45-014
Operator : Tappetto Magico Inc.

Ian

RodBearden

Hi Ian

Tappetto Magico Inc. seem to be the trust compny - the RVSM list shows this plane as operated by Subprice Ltd, which would tie in with the SP suffix. Shame I can't find anything at all about Subprice Ltd :-(

While I'm here:

N125ST - CL60 of Gulf Coast Aviation, who alos operate N404PX, N424PX and N48Y

I've also done a separate logo for FedEx Corporate Aviation, who as well as operating
GLEX N3FE have the following: N1FE, N2FE, N4FE, N5FE, N6FE, N7FE, N9FE, N10FE, N15FE, and N20FE.

Rod
Rod

knight01

#185
GHMCA - RAF Microlight Flying Association

edit; incorrect logo removed

knight01


ACW367

#187
Quote from: knight01 on October 19, 2010, 09:58:35 AM
GHMCA - RAF Charitable Trust (RAF Microlight Flying Association)

The RAF Microlight Assoc do have their own logo on this page. http://www.raf.mod.uk/rafmicrolight/ They are not directly administered by the RAF Charitable Trust (who run RIAT Fairford).  They come under the Royal Air Force Sports Board.  http://www.raf.mod.uk/rafsportsboard/

Although G-HMCA does have RAF Charitable Trust logos on the side, this is because the Charitable Trust gave a grant to the non-publically funded RAFMA to assist in the aircraft purchase.  They have no hand in the aircraft operation under Sports Board auspices.

EK01

Rod,

Couple of logos required, although I have a feeling we might have Jet Invest.

F-HALO (using reg as flight ID)
Mode S 39816E
C525 c/n 525-0484
Operator Jet Invest

EC-ISQ
Flight ID ITN101
Mode S 34208D
C560 c/n 560-5353
Operator Industrias Titan Flight Unit

Cheers,
Ian

EK01

Rod,

Another one for you.

LX-JET (using reg as flight ID)
Mode S  4D02CC
C525B  c/n 0281
Operator  Jet Cruising SA

Ian

RodBearden

Ian:

ITN - Industrias Titan
F-HALO - C626 of Jet Invest International

I can't find a logo for Jet Cruising, I'm afraid.

Two from me:

FKI - FLM Aviation - revised logo
N666NF - H25B of Dean Foods Ltd

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Two more:

VP-BBP - F2TH of Palmali Group
N870CM  - GLF5 of CVS Caremark, who also operate C750 N307RX

Rod
Rod

Chris11

#192
Hi Rod
Can you do one for Z-BVT - Avient Aviation
Although they do have an ICAO code of SMJ the aircraft never uses that. Nice logo to capture at http://www.avient.aero/Aircraft.htm

Also - Morningstar Air Express - ICAO = MAL - http://www.maei.ca/

RodBearden

Hi Chris - I'm not at my computer at the moment, but I've done Avient before - have a look around your logos!

MAL - Morningstar Air Express

Rod
Rod

Chris11

Thanks - Missed the Avient

Also need one for MDL - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandala_Airlines