Main Menu

New Logos

Started by RodBearden, September 05, 2010, 10:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

EK01

Rod,

Logo please.

Just flown over the house with ADSB. CN-MVI a B737-8KB c/n 37545 operated by the Government of Morocco. The Mode S was 0200CC and the flight ID was RMAF004 presumably for 'Royal Moroccan Air Force'.

Ian

RodBearden

I've just done it!

RMAF - Government of Morocco

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

HZ-RCA - A318 of the Saudi Red Cross Authority
LSX - Atlas Executive Air

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Bizjets:

N14VA - C501 of Flight Solutions
N75CT and N102LJ - LJ60's of Coyne International Entreprises Corp who trade as Coyne Textile Services

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

#394
I spotted an unidentified KOR plane leaving Kuwait this evening and noticed that the logo was squashed:

KOR -  Air Koryo

and a Bangladeshi airline:

UBD - United Airways (BD) Limited

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Ukraine update:

UKM - Ukraine Mediterranean Airlines - refreshed logo
UTN - UTair Ukraine - they doon't seem to have their own logo, so I've just stuck a Ukraine flag on the standard logo (fairly sure I've done this before, but I can't find it).

Rod
Rod

EK01

Quote from: RodBearden on December 20, 2010, 04:44:25 PM
HZ-RCA - A318 of the Saudi Red Cross Authority
LSX - Atlas Executive Air

Rod

Rod,

I have LSX against Mayoral Aviation in my logo folder. Can you confirm if this is one and the same company ?

Ian

RodBearden

Ian - the FAA document here http://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/publications/atpubs/CNT/3-3-L.htm lists it as Atlas. The same document (and Airframes) has Mayoral as MYO.

I seem to remember that the aircraft I spotted on the network was down as Mayoral in the RadarBox database, but I can't recall the reg. Perhaps it is owned/operated by Mayoral but was on a charter to Atlas.

Rod
Rod

EK01

Rod,

Just to add to the confusion, I have checked my logos folder and I have both MYO and LSX referring to Mayoral Aviation. I can only think that the aircraft you spotted operating under LSX has at some time previous also been seen operating under MYO.
I shall leave in both LSX and MYO and see if he pops up again and, if so under what operating name.

Ian

Horsham Spotter

Old Logos.
Please could some kind soul point me in the right direction so that I could download just the BAW logo I have some how lost it from the DATA/LOGOS file.
Thank you.
Steve.
3.1nm miles south of EGKK westerly App & Dep.

nortonbeak

Quote from: Horsham Spotter on December 22, 2010, 08:48:37 AM
Old Logos.
Please could some kind soul point me in the right direction so that I could download just the BAW logo I have some how lost it from the DATA/LOGOS file.
Thank you.
Steve.

Will this help? :-)

http://radarbox.gofreeserve.com/html/downloads.html

RodBearden

That link probably won't help, as the BAW logo will have been with the original distribution, and hasn't been updated. Here's the logo.

Rod
Rod

Horsham Spotter

Good morning Rod.
Thank you for the BAW logo.
Steve.
3.1nm miles south of EGKK westerly App & Dep.

RodBearden

It's a pleasure, Steve.

Here are two new ones:

HVN - Vietnam Airlines - refreshed logo
N525KA - C525 of Physical Systems Inc

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

M-ATHS - PC12 of Altis Partners
ENZ - Jota Aviation

Rod
Rod