Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, November 10, 2010, 06:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

flygfantast

Found various sources for ZS-SFF being 00B010 (for instance http://data.flight24.com/airplanes/zs-sff/)... But they may all be wrong.

ZS-SEP is not registered in the South African CAA register, see http://www.avdex.co.za/saregister/index.asp

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

chewycanes

Alan

4BA993 TC-JLS? THY6900 Turkey (reg from GA).

Thanks
Brian

Runway 31

Brian,

4BA993 - TC-JLS Airbus A319-132, c/n 4629 Turkish Airlines on delivery.

Alan

Runway 31

#1473
Niklas,

OOB010 ZS-SEP was a Gippsland GA-8 Airvan which is now on the Botswana register.

I am making enquiries at this time, wheres ChrisII when I need him!!

BTW Airframes and GAS also have ZS-SFF as 00B020

Alan

John Hargreaves

Alan,

ZS-SFF is using 00B010 in error. Have it in my d/b as a known miscode.

Runway 31

Niklas,

Received confirmation on mode-s forum that 00B020 is the correct hex for ZS-SFF.  I suspect 00B010 is a miscode from ZS-SFF.

Use of the search facility on the mode-s forum highllights a number of occasion this miscode has been noted although today was this first since July last year.

Thanks John

Alan

flygfantast

Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

Chris11

E486D5 PP-WJB - operator is Colt Aviation

anorak

Airframes has this listed as;

Registration   Manuf.    Model   Type   c/n   l/n   i/t   Selcal   ICAO24   Reg / Opr   built    test reg   delivery   prev.reg    until   next reg   status   
N787RP    Piper    PA-46-350P Malibu   PA46   4636350      L1P       AAAC0C   N2445V Inc Trustee, Wilmington DE   2004      2010-03-23   N787RP         active   edit
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

Runway 31

Thanks Chris.

Re ZS-SFF above, have you ever picked it up using its correct hex of 00B020.

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Anorak,

I presume you are still using an old database version.  N787RP has been in the database as the PA46 you detail since September 2010.

Thanks

Alan

anorak

I go in to "my log- tools-populate" quite often, is there something else I should be doing?
Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

chewycanes

Morning Alan

45B9C1 Flight ID OYNNA No other Data.

Brian

Runway 31

Dave, i dont know how populate works I presume it doesnt over write old data.  Anyone else able to offer further advise on how populate works?

Alan

chewycanes

Alan
I am sure you have found the data but just to help i got this from GA Denmark register.

OY-NNA   Flyvemaskine   Bombardier Inc. - Canadair   CL600-2B19 (Series 100)   13   10-03-2011

Thanks
Brian