Network down again!

Started by Evanelpus, May 08, 2011, 08:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Evanelpus

Thanks Alan.

After the first two aborted efforts, I reloaded the software hoping it was something I had done wrong.  All was well on Saturday but not on Sunday (as reported also by jaspair).

Maybe I should have bought that lucky heather from the gyspy in the town centre!!

Hawkeye

 "It was definately up yesterday morning

Alan"

Good lad, pleased to hear it !!!

Syd :-)

Runway 31

Just dont tell the wife !!

Alan

AirNav Support

#18
Evanelpus,

The server was running yesterday fine in the morning, if it was down for a considerable time there would have been many posts and customers would have replied to your post. Sunday is usually a very busy time for the network as many customers are on-line. We wonder whether jaspair is using the same isp as you.

Furthermore you mention refund, but we find no order for the network under your forum email address. Your 1st post also indicates your a new customer so you may not be aware that in your 1st year you get a  free delayed subscription.

Also our posts mentioned that the Status page was showing the services offline when it was actually running, not the other way round.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Evanelpus

Quote from: AirNav Support on May 09, 2011, 03:17:26 PM
Evanelpus,

Furthermore you mention refund

My attempt at humour obviously has failed.

Canonjohns40D

Just dropped out here, I reloaded everything but it is still down?
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

AirNav Support

It was down for 15 minutes while some changes were made to the website and server.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Runway 31

I take you are aware and are working on getting the network back up Airnav.

Alan

airnav1967

yes mine is down  was ok when first put on but now down
hope its up again soon as my day off in work over weekend
I love aviation and the air nav is the best invention ever

airnav1967

http://www.airnavsystems.com/airnavstatus.php

tried this, this is down also says webpage cannot be displayed sorry
I love aviation and the air nav is the best invention ever

chewycanes

Hi

My network down as well at 13.47 (S/E england).

Brian

airnav1967

i know it cant be helped but its so frustrating when its your one day off, im praying it comes baack on soon, yes i know its not the end of the world, but was just about to track the a380 out of manchester 
I love aviation and the air nav is the best invention ever

airnav1967

does anyone know how long its going to be down for, not moaning just wondering
I love aviation and the air nav is the best invention ever

EK01

It's getting to be more off than on !

CoastGuardJon

Still down, any news AN?
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!