Main Menu

Outlines

Started by RodBearden, April 06, 2012, 03:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EK01

Thanks Rod,

Lots of UTAir and Transaero aircraft currently in storage there.

Ian

RodBearden

A new outline for an Indiana airport:

South Bend International - KSBN
Rod

RodBearden

New Florida outline:

Florida Keys Marathon - KMTH
Rod

rsgomes

Hi Rod Bearden. Do you have any special software for to make the Outlines? Thanks in advance.

Ricardo Gomes

neroon79

Possibly Rod is using this http://acme.com/jef/outlines/ or another similar website.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Ricardo,

If you have any special requests for outlines, please advise Rod and I am sure he will oblige

Alan

RodBearden

Hi Ricardo

Yes, I do use the website that Ingo refers to - Jordan's Outliner, and as Alan says, I'm open to do requests. If you want to do outlines yourself, I do have instructions on how to do them - let me know, and I'll try to find them.
Rod

FACTflights

Hi Rod,

Would this work to produce adjustable range rings ?
John
ZS1AGH
We live under a rock:  Table Mountain

Icom IC 706 Mk II G; Icom IC 726; Icom IC T22E; Yaesu 290R; Alinco DJ-V5 
No HF antennae at the moment.

RodBearden

Hi John

You might be able to produce fixed range rings, but it wouldn't be an easy task. So basically the answer is no.
Rod

FACTflights

Rod,

OK, I acually meant to adjust the radar rings that are already there or produce new ones in a different cdolour that make more sence than 78.2 nm.  Sometning like 5 ; 10; 20 ; etc; 100nm; and so on.
John
ZS1AGH
We live under a rock:  Table Mountain

Icom IC 706 Mk II G; Icom IC 726; Icom IC T22E; Yaesu 290R; Alinco DJ-V5 
No HF antennae at the moment.

RodBearden

I don't know of any way to change the rings we already have.
Rod

rsgomes

Thank you for all the replies. I already use Jordan's Outlines website to make Faro Airport (LPFR) updated outlines. Regards.

RodBearden

OK rsgomes - if you want to share your updated outline, you are very welcome to post it here...
Rod

rsgomes

#508
Here are. The lpfr.out has some outlines made by Rod Bearden :) Runway, Terminal, Airbridges and other buildings.

Faro Airport (FAO/LPFR)

RodBearden

Many thanks for those rsgomes - they replace the old Faro Portugal LPFR.out file.
Rod