Main Menu

Outlines

Started by RodBearden, April 06, 2012, 03:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rsgomes

Here are the outlines from Oporto Airport (OPO/LPPR). Enjoy :)

rsgomes

Here are the outlines from Madeira - Funchal Airport (FNC/LPMA). Enjoy :)

Runway 31

Hi Rod,

We have a new airport for Rostov in Russia due to open next month URRP, ROV, Platov International Airport.  Any chance of an outline for it please.  Lat 47.4939, Lon 39.9247

Alan

RodBearden

Hi Alan

I'm between computers at the moment - awaiting delivery of the new one today. With any luck I'll be fully up and running within the week and I'll see if I can remember how to do outlines then!
Rod

Runway 31

Thanks Rod, yes its been a while

Alan

EK01


RodBearden

Here we are - new computer working fine - I've at last successfully upgraded to version 6!

URRP - Platov International Airport - head north-northeast from URRR

The Google Earth image is over a year old, and lacks details, including finished buildings and any markings. I'll try to update this as soon as a new image appears.
Rod

Runway 31

Many thanks Rod, appreciated.

Alan

EK01


EK01

Morning Rod,

Now that you are back doing new outlines, a new airport has just opened at Dakar in Senegal. The details are :

https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/airports/DSS

Thanks,

Ian

Runway 31


RodBearden

Thanks chaps - I see it's quite busy already:

Dakar Blaise Diagne International - GOBD

Head east from GOOY
Rod

Runway 31

Many thanks Rod

Alan

RodBearden

My pleasure - just watched Emirates' first flight arrive.
Rod

anorak

You need to get out more.  ;-))
Best wishes Rod,  Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.