Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Thanks Alan - removed.
Rod

EK01

Morning Rod,

Updated logo, they have deleted the' Hawker name ' from it :

RCJ - Hawker (UK)          http://www.beechcraft.com/customer_support/hawker_beechcraft_services/chester_uk/

Thanks,

Ian

Runway 31

Effective 0700 UTC 8th April flights operated by AWE US Airways and American Airlines will all operate under the AAL callsign

Alan

RodBearden

Thanks, chaps

Here's the updated RCJ - the Beechcraft logo with a Union flag added.

Anyone know where the FAA's list of operator codes has gone? That was my bible for ICAO codes but it's now not at http://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/publications/atpubs/CNT/3-3.HTM

Best alternative I can find in Wikipedia's list of airline codes.
Rod

Runway 31

#3169
Hi Rod,

Hope it comes back up but in the meantime try this link thanks to Manfred on mode-s

https://extranet.eurocontrol.int/redirect/http:/webprisme.cfmu.eurocontrol.int/indicators/aircraft_operators_browse.jsp

Also this in PDF format http://www.faa.gov/documentlibrary/media/order/7340.2e_chg_2_dtd_3-5-15.pdf
Oops I see Ian has also given this link

Alan

EK01

Evening Rod,

I haven't been on this site for a while but was obtaining information from other sources. I have the same web page details as you and I am getting the same results i.e. 'oops this link appears to be broken'. I don't know what is going on but have managed to track down the information on this web page but unsure if it is going to be the new web page or not. I will try further investigations and see what I can come up with. In the meantime give this a try.

http://www.faa.gov/documentlibrary/media/order/7340.2e_chg_1_dtd_11-13-14.pdf

Ian

neroon79

Hi Rod,

just received this one: D-ALAB (DALAB) A330 of Lufthansa Technik http://www.lufthansa-technik.com/de/

Thanks in advance!

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

EK01

Rod,

Regarding the ICAO codes, this is the site that I often use. Not officially the FAA site but it is usually kept up to date and has the advantage in that it also give details of defunct airlines and codes :

http://www.airlineupdate.com/content_public/codes/airlinecodes/icaocodes/icao_a.htm

Ian

RodBearden

Many thanks for those suggestions, chaps.

D-ALAB - Lufthansa Technik
Rod

mdobuk21

Morning Rod

A few noted yesterday without logo`s:

G-HSXP= comandoraviationservices.com
N4911= OrcusLLC.com
N124TF= Can only find business details on this one: Citation123 corp.
M-IWPS= Same as above: Schneider Waremertriebsges

Thanks, Mark

RodBearden

Hi Mark - here are the first two - can't find anything useful about the others

G-HSXP= comandor aviation
N4911= OrcusLLC
Rod

mdobuk21

Cheers Rod, I couldn't either!

Mark

CYYZGUY

N25UB  https://www.jimmyjohns.com/

Jimmy Johns Franchise

No Logo

regards,

Jason
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

RodBearden

Hi Jason

Jimmy John's also operate N15UB
Rod

RodBearden

I recently did the Naljets logo for G-SCAR.

I've just seen that plane operating with a flight i/d of APX, Newcastle Aviation Ltd, which we don't have. I can't find a website for them, so I just typed it in:

APX - Newcastle Aviation Ltd (callsign Apex)
Rod