Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 78 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

#4335
Ian/Rod,

There are 7 TGW flights showing on the network at this time.  3 of the flights are B788's previously operated by Scoot but have TGW flight ID's.  It may be that the SCO flight ID has been done away with as I don't see any SCO flights on the network.

It therefore looks to me like TGW should now use the Scoot logo.  The Scoot IATA code TZ has been changed to TR which was the Tigerair code which supports the change to TGW from SCO.

http://www.flyscoot.com/en/en-brandmerger

Alan

RodBearden

A little catching up to do:

First, Cameron's list:

N606TJ - NPD Group Inc
N102DZ - Smith Gambrell & Russell LLP
N10HD - The Tornante Company
N338MM - Franklin Templeton Investments
Rod

RodBearden

OOJCV - Nextgen Partners
OK1 - Government of Botswana
N3389H - Ivanhoe Mines Ltd
TCSMC - Cengiz Holding
Rod

RodBearden

#4338
Lastly: DITRA - Transavia Fluggesellschaft  EDIT

And here's the EZY logo for tommyg
Rod

RodBearden

Here are Ian's two:

EAF - Electra Airways
HAN - Aushaan Air

Thanks to Alan, I've copied and renamed the SCO logo to TGW. We'll see whether SCO can be deleted.
Rod

Runway 31

#4340
Rod,

Wiki is now showing that TGW is the ICAO identifier for Scoot, so looks like SCO can be deleted https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoot

I have amended the aircraft, flight ID's and the airline codes in the d/b accordingly

Alan

EK01

Alan/Rod,

Thanks for that. I had it the other way around. Too much drink from the night before can cause problems with the concentration !


Ian

Runway 31

No worries Ian, that and old age!!

Alan

silverjet102

Hi Rod,

Many thanks for the above, with reference to DITRA I have found the following reference below as I believe they are not related to Transavia Airlines but are a separate entity.

http://www.transaviaflug.de/index.php?lang=en

Regards

Cameron

RodBearden

Good - thanks, Cameron - didn't find that, but it makes a lot more sense - I've edited the original post with that logo.
Rod

EK01

Morning Rod,

Just the one for today :

SEK - Star East Airlines (Romania)               http://www.airplane-pictures.net/operator.php?p=6256

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Morning Ian

SEK - Star East Airlines

and SCO will go.
Rod

tommyg

Hi Rod.

I dont know if it is me but there are a few airlines missing from the master list. Apart from the easyJet you have replaced i've noticed that KLM,TOM,VLG and AWC are missing from the master list (which I have reloaded from the dropbox zip file) Dont know if anyone else has reported this.

Thanks tommyg
Tommyg

RodBearden

Hi Tommyg

Remember that the flies in the zip are "All New Logos" - I assume that usere will already have the logos that come with the software.

I haven't downloaded version 6 of the software, so I don't know whether that includes the 2000 logos that used to come with it.
Rod

Runway 31

You would be better to download the logos from http://www.rodbearden.com/RadarBox/Downloads.htm and then top it off with any new zips from this page

Alan