Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

silverjet102

Hi Eod,

Many thanks for those, reference DITRA it should have read DIGST my mistake sorry for confusion.

Regards

Cameron

RodBearden

Never mind, Cameron - I've edited the post.
Rod

Runway 31

Hi Rod

Its first aircraft is about to leave XFW on delivery

FAD - Flyadeal https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyadeal

Alan

RodBearden

Rod

EK01

Morning Rod,

Just when we thought we were all up to date. Oh no :

FMF - Egyptian Aviation Academy                                http://www.eaaegypt.com/
HLA - Air Holandia                                                          http://www.airhollandia.com/
HTY - HELITY Copter Airlines (Spain)                            https://helity.es/
JMA - Jambojet (Kenya)                                                  http://www.jambojet.com/us/

Thanks,

Ian

Runway 31

Thanks Rod, on the ball as usual

Alan

RodBearden

Hi Ian

Just as I was nodding off, some more :-)

FMF - Egyptian Aviation Academy
HLA - Air Holandia
HTY - HELITY Copter Airlines
JMA - Jambojet
Rod

EK01

Evening Rod,

JPJ - Jupiter Jet (Kazakhstan)                                                               http://www.jupiterjet.kz/
NXU - Nexus Flight Operations (Saudi Arabia)                               http://www.nexus.aero/
OAN - NATO                                                                                          http://www.nato.int/
WLM - VLM Airlines (Slovenia)                                                          https://flyvlm.force3.be/#
(Note, this is a new VLM Airlines )

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Evening Ian:

JPJ - Jupiter Jet
NXU - Nexus Flight Operations
OAN - NATO
WLM - VLM Airlines Slovenia
Rod

RodBearden

And while I'm here, a rebranding:

AZW - Air Zimbabwe has become Zimbabwe Airways
Rod

Runway 31

#4375
Rod,

I am not altogether convinced that it has been rebranded as the company website still details Zimbabwe Airways http://www.airzimbabwe.aero/

Air Zimbabwe may however be a separate off shoot designed to avoid creditors of the parent company see https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/57196-zimbabwe-airways-set-to-add-an-ex-malaysia-airlines-b777

Their first aircraft has been seen on demo/test flights prior delivery http://www.airliners.net/photo/Zimbabwe-Airways/Boeing-777-2H6-ER/4430757

Alan

CYYZGUY

Hi Rod, can I get a logo for this please..

http://www.flyflightpath.ca/

CGWPF

regards,

Jason
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

RodBearden

Hi Alan

I went by a report in August's Airliner World headed "Brand Refresh for Air Zimbabwe". As we are more likely to see their international operations on the network - I reckon I'll leave things as they are unless we learn that Zimbabwe Airways has its own ICAO code.

Here's Jason's CGWPF of Flightpath
Rod

Runway 31

OK Rod, guess the airline themselves may catch up with the magazine at some stage and we shall see what the 777's show when they are delivered

Alan

silverjet102

Hi Rod,

Any chance of logo's for the following please?

FHMPR - Rapido SAS https://www.rapido.fr/
FGNEE - Marechal Murat SAS https://www.rapido.fr/
HZIAM - Almousa Group http://www.almousa-group.com.sa/
N610RL - RLB Holdings http://rlb-holdings.com/wp/
N444HE - Enany Group http://enanygroup.com/about-us/team/index.html
LXFDI - Faymonville http://www.faymonville.com/?lang=en
GGARE - Virtus Aviation http://www.virtusalessa.com/

Regards

Cameron