Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Alan - as tommyg says, my downloads file doesn't include the logos he lists - they are unchanged since Version 4 was released, so should be included with the software. My file is just the full update to those.
Rod

Runway 31

Sorry, Rod.  I always thought that it held everything not just the ones since V4.  I have V6 but have all those that Tommy doesn't ??

Alan

tommyg

Hi Rod/Alan.

As Alan says I thought your file did include all of the logos. I reloaded V6 in preparation for the new dongle as my original RB died. Hence the issues I've come across. I intend to do the same changeover on my tablet so will see how that goes.
Thanks for all your help.
Tommyg

EK01

Afternoon Rod,

New one for you :

MKR - Lanmei Airlines (Cambodia)                                       http://www.lanmeiairlines.com/


Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Evening Ian:

MKR - Lanmei Airlines
Rod

EK01

Afternoon Rod,

ICAO change :

RKS - Phenix Jet (USA)                                           http://www.phenixjet.com/

This used to be the ICAO code for Alerion Aviation. However, they have now merged with ACP Jet Charters and are using their ICAO code of 'JPB' but keeping the Alerion Aviation logo :

JPB - Alerion Aviation (USA)                                 http://www.flyalerion.com/

New :

EAW - Walya Airways (Ethiopia)                          http://www.avcodes.co.uk/details.asp?ID=28517
MVJ - Mira Vista Aviation (USA)                           http://mvjet.com/

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Morning Ian:

JPB - Alerion Aviation
EAW - Walya Airways
MVJ - Mira Vista Aviation
Rod

EK01

Afternoon Rod,

You missed the first one :

RKS - Phenix Jet                                            http://www.phenixjet.com/

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Sorry, Ian - misread your post:

RKS - Phenix Jet
Rod

CYYZGUY

#4359
Hi Rod, I have a Helicopter Company here in Toronto that does tours around the city, I see them popping up frequently.

https://www.helitours.ca/

If you can make a logo for C00037  I would appreciate it.

They seem to use their Mode-S as their flight ID as well

Thank You
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

RodBearden

Time for a new zip. The last one was in reply #4237 on June 20th, so this zip contains all the logos posted here since then.

As ever, all the logos done since the software releaase are in the zip file on my downloads page - click the blue globe beneath my username to go there.
Rod

RodBearden

Here's Jason's:

C00037 - Toronto Heli Tours

and one from me:

FOLLOW- Folow Me vehicles

Rod

silverjet102

Hi Rod,

Any chance of logos for the following please?

DITRA - Peak Air GmbH                 http://www.peakair.de/en/
N718MM - Moinian Group               http://moinian.com/
N929WC - The Walsh Group           http://www.walshgroup.com/
N312P - Pritzker Realty Group        http://www.pspcapital.com/overview-re/
N619FL - Concentric Aviation LLC   http://www.concentricaviation.com/
N528AP - Keystone Aviation           http://keystoneaviation.com/
DIEAH - Fischerwerke GmbH          http://www.fischer.co.uk/Home.aspx

Regards

Cameron

RodBearden

#4363
Hi Cameron - many thanks for the links - they make life a lot easier :-)

DITRA - Peak Air GmbH - I did this for Transavia Management on 31st July - EDIT - should be DIGST - logo renamed. Here's the link to the original DITRA for anyone who's overwritten it: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=7136.msg196981#msg196981

N718MM - Moinian Group
N929WC - The Walsh Group
N312P - Pritzker Realty Group
Rod

RodBearden

N619FL - Concentric Aviation LLC
N528AP - Keystone Aviation
DIEAH - Fischerwerke GmbH
Rod