AirNav RadarBox 5.00.65 - Download Available

Started by AirNav Development, January 07, 2014, 02:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Hi Alan

I'm noticing more and more examples of photos not populating when there are apparently valid links in the database - is there a general problem?

Haven't seen G-EZIH again yet.
Rod

Runway 31

#46
Not that I am aware of, all aircraft I click on download photos OK and no one has raised the issue previously. 

I just went on the network and worked my way down the grid and each one without a photo went the usual Downloading phot/Photo not available and then showed the photos after 4-5 second,. must have tried around 20-30 downloads.

I have the easyjet on alerts to try it.

Alan

Runway 31

Rod,

Just got G-EZIH out of EGKK heading to Edinburgh as EZY85AM and 2 photos showing

Alan

RodBearden

It just populated for me too, with photos, but I'm still having problems with some other aircraft. I'll keep an eye on them...
Rod

Runway 31

Since you last posted I have clicked on 50-60 more and all downloaded with no failures.  Are you sure that they are just not slow to download after clicking on?

Alan

RodBearden

#50
Well, I've been clicking on a couple now for five minutes - enough time to go to the database, copy their links to the clopboard, go to my browser, paste them in and view the photos on Airliners, then come back and click again on them in the grid - and still no photos - I'm trying it now with G-POWC and G-EZIZ.

And I'm on fibre-optic broadband at 38Mbps so that's not a problem!

Never mind - I'll check again tomorrow - perhaps my PC's having an off day!
Rod

Runway 31

#51
I have just seen your reply and put in an alert for the 2 of them. G-EZIZ has come up with 2 photos straight away but it will have been in my folder

On checking the d/b there was a / missing from the end of the link for one of the photos for both of those which has now been corrected.  If you note any more please advise and I will check

Just got G-POWC and both photos downloaded.

Alan

CoastGuardJon

"On checking the d/b there was a / missing from the end of the link for one of the photos for both of those which has now been corrected.  If you note any more please advise and I will check"

I'm just glad you know what you're on about Alan and take care of these little gremlins - means SFA (Sweet Fanny Adams before anyone deletes) to me!
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

RodBearden

Rod

Runway 31

No problems Jon, my pleasure.  Maybe even me that caused the problem!!

Alan

andyapples

Afternoon all,

Have just updated my ANRB to 5.00.65, however not a single aircraft appears on my map when previously they did so! Can any kind soul please advise what I need to do to get them to show on the map?

Kind Regards,
Andy

Runway 31

Andy,

If they are not on the map are they in the grid.

Do you have a green light for hardware connected and is the box bottom left ticked for process hardware flights

Alan

bratters

Andy - by complete coincidence that also happened to me yesterday. I disconnected then reconnected the USB cable and hey presto....

andyapples

Evening All,

Many thanks Gents for the replies regarding the lack of aircraft on my map. Further to your suggestions Alan, aircraft are showing on the grid (including the "globe" symbol) and also the hardware box is ticked in the bottom left hand corner. I've also disconnected then reconnected the USB cable and still nothing! The aircraft are showing in my report but not on my map!

I had to uninstall my RadarBox then reinstall it earlier when the map didn't show, whether this was/is the problem I really don't know.

I'm up a certain creek without a certain paddle at the moment!

Any help/info at all will be gratefully recieved.

Please help!

Kind Regards,

Andy

Runway 31

#59
Andy,

Did you upgrade or a do a full install?  Does pressing Map View do anything, give it 10 seconds or so to recycle.

Check you dont have a quick filter on by pressing Show All. Also daft I know but I presume you have the map looking at your location!

Failing that I'm stumped so i would suggest dropping support an email [email protected]

Alan