Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, May 31, 2014, 11:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

X

Alan

IST unknowns one claiming to be TK

* 4BA934  TK13788                                                        2014/10/03 01:36:40 
* 4BE42C  BRJ140                                                         2014/10/03 07:41:55 

X

Runway 31

Hi X

4BA934,TC-JIT,977,Airbus A330-223,Turkish Airlines ex TAM
4BE42C,TC-YAL,19000227,Embraer 190-100LR,BoraJet ex VP-CQY

Cheers

Alan

shark319

Hi Alan,

Wizz Air new services from Cluj-Napoca to Nuremberg from October 1st, 2014. First scheduled service from Wizz Air at Nuremberg.

WZZ675 (W6 3370) EDDN-LRCL
WZZ725 (W6 3369) LRCL-EDDN

Cheers

Günter

falcon_nl

#1233
Quote from: flygfantast on October 02, 2014, 06:50:52 PM
Alan

4A914C on screen now, decodes into SE-DJL (still not on Swedish Register). Started in Paris and seems to be headed to ESSB. I will try to find out more.

Niklas

4A914C, SE-DJL, FA7X, Dassault Falcon 7X, 40, Bromma Business Jet AB
43EA1B, M-BASH, CL60, Bombardier CL600-2B16 Challenger, 5745

Runway 31

Thanks for those Günter

Alan

Runway 31

Thanks again Falcon_nl.  I see that the  Swedish register has now been updated

Alan

jacobite

Hi Alan, do you have anything for EZY31DG I cannot find anything for this flight.

Regards
Ian

Runway 31

I haven't been able to find anything on it yet Ian

Alan

jacobite

Quote from: Runway 31 on October 03, 2014, 02:50:19 PM
I haven't been able to find anything on it yet Ian

Alan

Ok Alan, I will keep an eye out.

dotspotter2003

Alan
      Looks like G-BFIB has a new hex code, now using 43EEE6. Still with the same call sign `XXXX`.

Regards

Steve

Runway 31


flygfantast

Alan

5110BB is ES-LSE and it's a Saab 340AF. I will try to find more info, the AEG900 flight from 30 September was from LPI/ESSL (the Saab factory).

Also thanks Falcon_nl / Alan for the SE-DJL info. :)

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

Runway 31

Many thanks Niklas. will look out or its c/n.

Alan

Kenny

#1243
Hi Alan,

Unknown from this morning

* 3C0800                                                                 2014/10/04 00:09:45 

881E85  HS-GTE  Boeing 737-4H6  c/n 27087  ex 9M-MMQ, N114JF  op City Airways

Also got this on my log.  Not sure whether it is back to SQ Cargo service again.
76CCC4  9V-SFD

Kenny
ANRB 3km north of VTBD

Runway 31

Hi Kenny,

Nothing on 3C0800, decodes to D-ASAT and has been picked up a number of times in various locations but is unknown.

HS-GTE was added to the d/b 2/10

The former 9V-SFD c/n 26553 is now on the FAA list as N328SC since May and was stored at Lourdes so I don't know what you picked up.

Alan