Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, May 31, 2014, 11:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Thanks Ian, may be the reason I was seeing some AZA flights with no routes against tham today

Alan

Blueboy

Hi Alan, picking up HEX 06A1B5 with flight ID A7MHA - no other info

J.D

Runway 31

Hi J.D.

It would appear to be CL60 c/n 5508 ex 9M-MAL

Thanks again

Alan

Blueboy

Hi Alan, small typo? think it should be ex 9H-MAL :)

J.D

Runway 31


flygfantast

Alan

A7F48D N611XL, Liberty XL-2, c/n 0087, Navaero Inc

See http://www.planecheck.com?ent=da&id=24645

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

Runway 31

Thanks again Niklas, I would never have expected that one in Sweden.

Alan

Michel

Alan,

Now picking up 9M-XAD (75031E) which according d/b is an A340-313X. However, this should be an A330-202.

Michel.

Runway 31

Thanks Michel, you should get a prize for noticing as it has been that way for a year without comment.

Alan

Michel

Thanks Alan, should I pm my bank account? ;-)

Michel.

Runway 31

Ha ha, good one Michel -:))

Alan

flygfantast

#1226
Alan

4A914C on screen now, decodes into SE-DJL (still not on Swedish Register). Started in Paris and seems to be headed to ESSB. I will try to find out more.

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

Runway 31

Thanks Niklas, I see it isn't showing a flight ID either.  BTW 5110BB AEG501 has just departed Stavanger, still unknown to me

Alan

flygfantast

Thanks Alan, I suspect it's another new aircraft for Airest, possibly ES-LSE (5110BA=ES-LSD) . Can't find any on it...

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

Runway 31

I expect you are correct Niklas but as you state, nothing noted elsewhere on it.

Alan