Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, May 31, 2014, 11:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kenny

Hi Alan,

Got this unpopulated today.

* A339BB                                                                 2014/10/11 12:10:05 

Kenny
ANRB 3km north of VTBD

Runway 31

Hi Kenny,

A339BB decodes to N307ED not assigned by FAA and I cannot find any details of any previous users of the registration

Alan

Kenny

Hi Alan,

THD130  VTBS  VTCT
THD131  VTCT  VTBS
NOK9204 VTBD  VTUD
NOK9205 VTUD  VTBD

Kenny
ANRB 3km north of VTBD

falcon_nl

3FF2D2, D-MHAZ, ULAC, NST Minimum

X

#1324
Alan

Re my unknown Ukraine 508300 from yesterday. It is UR-CMC IL76 and was picked up again at about the same time this morning. Again it only pinged twice but was eyeballed at DWC and noted as 508300.

* 508300                                                                 2014/10/11 04:37:20 
    508300                                                                 2014/10/12 04:45:10 

X

X

Alan

This came out off DWC/OMDW just now...change of airport for freight possibly.

  040060  ETH3718  HAAB-OMDB-VHHH  ET-APS     B77L  Ethiopian Airlines   2014/10/12 11:40:06 

X

neroon79

Good Day,

some additions to yesterdays unknowns:

3E1948 D-IATS last one I found is a Cessna Conquest I for sale

3FF33C D-MKIM last one I found id a Flight Design CTSW

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31


Runway 31

Many thanks Falcon_nl, first I have heard of NST Minimum

Alan

Runway 31

Many thanks X, glad to be proven wrong and change of airport noted.

Alan

Runway 31

Many thanks again Ingo,

A look at the service logs for the Corsair on the internet shows it to be c/n 425-0035 ex OE-FBH with Aerowest at Hannover.

Alan

Michel

Alan,

TRA7B EHAM-LGTS
TRA5M ​LGTS-EHAM

Michel.

Runway 31


Blueboy

Hi Alan, picked up HEX 43EB16 with flight ID 2AKOP - has been reported as Rockwell Commander 114B 2-AKOP

J.D

Runway 31

#1334
Many thanks JD, I am waiting on confirmation of the tie up.  It is on Bones page as the AC11 however.

Alan