Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, May 31, 2014, 11:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Hi Jim,

This thread will explain http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=8217.0  Its occurring with frames with no photos.  Waiting on it being fixed.

Alan

jim_stockwell

Thanks Alan

After I posted, I read the other thread.
I hope that we are advised when it is fixed, so we can update the database, if necessary

Jim

Runway 31

I will ensure Jim.  Hopefully the incorrect entries will be removed by Airnav.

Alan

X

Alan

New Jet but f/n cannot be correct if it came over BAH or it goes somewhere else after DXB

   80040B  JAI550   VOHS-OMDB                                             2014/11/11 01:39:23 
   80040B  JAI549   OMDB-VOHS                                             2014/11/11 07:17:31 

Plus
* 06A134                                                                 2014/11/10 17:45:16 

X

Chris11

Hi Alan

Safair has changed its name to FlySafair (SFR,FA)

The routes can be found at https://www.flysafair.co.za/side-menu-info-centre/flight-schedules

Would you like me to download and send in a tabular format for importing?

Regards

Chris


M

FCM3JR   EFHK   ESSA
FCM7JR   EFHK   EBBR
FCM3GL   EBBR   EFHK
TVS4434   EFTP   OAMS   via ESSA
TVS4435   OAMS   EFTP   via ESSA
CAO1025   ZSPD   EHAM   via ZHCC
TAY536Y   EBLG   EFTU   via EETN

X

#1671
Alan

Miscode at BAH is Bell 412EP c/n 36450

* A29C30                                                           2014/11/11 10:54:34 

Decodes to N2676H but eyeballed now wearing BPS2

X

Runway 31

#1672
Many thanks for the info Chris.  Many thanks for the kind offer but to save your time I will manage OK from the online schedules.

All SFR schedules now loaded into d/b.

Alan

Runway 31

Thanks X

The JAI flight operate to and from AUH.  Nothing available on 06A134.

Alan

Runway 31


X

#1675
Paul/Alan

A57FCE is an unidentified miscoding UAE Bell412EP ex N4531T  C/N 36579. Been around for 3 years.

X

Runway 31

Thanks X, sorry Paul, missed that one.

Alan

EK01

Morning Alan,

JAF1818 : DAOO-EBCI  (Route is in d/b but not showing. The date needs updating).
VLG6120 : LEMD-LIRF


Ian

Runway 31

Thanks again Ian,  one of the winter routes being reused.

Alan

paul tricker

Alan
just had this bouncing around at +/- 900ft
896390  A6EFQ                    A6-DCD     A332  Etihad Cargo (Mis... 2014/11/11 14:08:26
I suspect it might be a C172 rather than the A332 (shame as I need the A330!)
Is A6-DCD still miscoding??

Paul