Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, May 31, 2014, 11:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31


X

Alan

Not sure if you received my email but 730E04 EP-CPD is an MD80 of Caspian confirmed sighting by both me and Diddyboy.

X

Runway 31

Cheers X, thought I had replied to you but on  checking I hadn't.

Alan

X

Alan

This was flying a lot last week   

14FA2B                           RA-64043   T204  WFU Stored (ex Re... 2014/10/17 18:30:26 

X

Runway 31


Kenny

Hi Alan,

* 8838E2                                                                 2014/10/24 11:38:53
the hex lies between HS-NGA and HS-NGC  of NewGen Airways

4245B0  also unpopulated

ANRB 3km north of VTBD

neroon79

Morning, unknowns from thursday (just MIL)

   3E80E1  GAF363                                                         2014/10/23 08:44:32 
   3E80E1  GAF363                                                         2014/10/23 13:48:57 
* 3E9238                                                                 2014/10/23 12:08:02 
* 3E9898  IRON1                                                          2014/10/23 16:25:26 
* 3EB78F  GAF715                                                         2014/10/23 12:03:38 
* 3F4D28  SHARK                                                          2014/10/23 12:03:34 
* 3FB285  GATOR                                                          2014/10/23 12:38:09 
* 3FB285  GATOR                                                          2014/10/23 14:02:48 
* 3FB285  MONSTER                                                        2014/10/23 17:12:01 

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

neroon79

Unknowns from Friday:

20111C nothing more

3FF325  DMYSC http://www.abpic.co.uk/photo/1463601/ but the operator isn't correct it is this one: Flugsportzentrum Mitteldeutschland GmbH ( http://www.flugschulemd.de/index.php/impressum.html) and not this one: UL Flugschule Magdeburg (http://www.flugschule-magdeburg.de/index.php?article_id=7) as statet on abpic.co.uk

EFF4C1 nothing more

German MILs:

3E8246  GAF674                                                         2014/10/24 07:52:42 
3E960D  GAF141                                                         2014/10/24 07:24:22 
3F5F06                                                                 2014/10/24 08:14:05 
3F876C  SPOOK                                                          2014/10/24 06:37:42

Have a nice Weekend!

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

#1463
Hi Kenny,

8838E3 is HS-NGB but I can find not details on it at this time.

Nothing on 4245B0 either yet.

Alan

Runway 31

Thanks again Ingo, nothing on those two miscodes.

Alan

EK01

Afternoon Alan,

Just had a rarity in these parts come onto 'My Flights'.

CSA6760 OK-GFR ATR 72-212A c/n 681.

Route given in d/b is EIDW-LEPA but on the AENA site it is LKPR-LEMG. Not seen this particuar route over here before therefore unsure if it is a normal schedule flight or a one-off charter !

Ian

X

 Alan

This time showing old reg as c/s so possibly has changed from ZS-FMG

  4D2074  9HFMG                                                          2014/10/25 15:14:58 

X

Runway 31

Hi Ian,

Given the flight ID I am going to suggest it is a one off charter.  I am sure you will advise me if I am wrong!!

Alan

Runway 31

Hi X,

I cannot find any reference to 9H-FMG after 2013.  I think it is ZS-FMG using its old ID but cannot confirm it either way.

Alan

Michel

Already looking forward to tomorrow, Alan? ;)

Michel.