Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 63 Guests are viewing this topic.

CarlosAbreu

Alan

22-08-2018 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


X

Alan

Both were C295'S both went to Chkalovsk and departed heading SW so I assume 6831F7 is an unidentified Kazak C295

* 6831F7  73092                                                      2018/08/23 08:21:00 
* 6831F7                                                                 2018/08/23 11:13:28 
    6831F2  90362                    02         C295  Kazakhstan - Air ... 2018/08/23 08:36:34 

X

Runway 31


Runway 31


Runway 31

X

I believe it is 08 C295

Alan

AoD

Hi Alan

unknown:
452061 callsign LZSPG
4CABC3   
505C47   
76CDBD   
A80040   
C6A0AC   

new:
49D41A, OK-PHJ, Let L-200, 170802, Letecká škola BEMOAIR

update company:
49D33A, OK-TAL, Vector Air



Runway 31

Hi AoD

Nice to hear from you.  Unfortunately I don't have any information on your unknowns

Thanks again

Alan

400M23R


Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

23-08-2018 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

Morning Terry, thanks again

Alan

Runway 31

Carlos, looks like you sent the wrong file

Alan

X

#15837
Alan

Second time I have picked this unknown up with 60 plus counts

  15089E                                                                 2018/08/24 08:06:02 

15089E decodes to RA-67742 but FR24 has it showing as OK-JDD which is/was L410 c/n 2905 operated by Russian Air Force! However Russianplanes has it as operating without number but graphed in 2013 as OK-JDD, so what it wears today I do not know after last weeks L410 however from hex code one assumes it should be RA-67742!

X

Runway 31

#15838

X

Alan

it might be RA/RF or just 67742 but Russian planes state 'without' number so I would play safe with just 67742 Russian - Air Force!

X