Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 55 Guests are viewing this topic.

CarlosAbreu

Alan

27-08-2018 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


hunter2021

E8C059
OB-2079-P
Boeing 737-48E
27630
Peruvian Airlines

Runway 31

Thanks hunter, its in the d/b

Alan

Runway 31

Afternoon Terry, thanks again

Alan

hunter2021

0AC336
FAC-5762
560-0386
Cessna 560 Citation Ultra
Fuerza Aerea Colombiana

Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

#15862
Alan

28-08-2018 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


Runway 31

#15864
Afternoon Terry,  the Amir feeling the pinch and having to let out his Airbuses??.  I note the Qatar Executive fleet does not detail any Airbuses in its fleet, only Gulfstream and Bombardier types so I suppose they are operating them on his behalf for RVSM purposes only.

Thanks again

Alan

EK01

Alan,

I take it the last reply was for Terry not me. I haven't bothered to go on for a while as the AN box is kaput and the dongle is also deceased. Just tried the dongle again and the whole AN program has crashed and returned everything to the start as if it had just come out the box. It's also showing no aircraft on screen. Oh well, back to the sunbathing.


Ian

Runway 31

Hi Ian,

Yes I have corrected the post

No worries I am out in 3 weeks or so and I will fix your little issue in a couple of minutes as all that is required is to rerun the Zadig divers to overwrite the crap USB drivers that Microsoft insists you should use

Alan

hunter2021

0D8311
YV638T   
ATR42
ATR 42-310   
228
Vensecar Internacional

CarlosAbreu

Alan

29-08-2018 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31