Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 148 Guests are viewing this topic.

CarlosAbreu

#19335
Alan

11-12-2019 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

Many thanks M.  I have been looking for the information on OH-ALP for some time and never found any details

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31


AirMe

Mode-S 4D222C is shown in both 9H-QDB and 9H-QCX aircrafts. Which is the correct one?

AirMe

IG615 callsign is ISS61Y
IG619 callsign is ISS61G

X

#19341
Alan

Unknown German flying over at 43000ft heading West and full ADSB. According to FR24 a FA7X ,  WGT is Lion Air Services so I hope you can find it out as it is a reuse of an old hex code (ex Lufthansa according to mylog)

   3C5448  WGT8H                                                          2019/12/12 17:26:13

X

X

#19342
Alan

I believe it is 3C5C48 D-AGBH FA7X miscoding! It always seems to use WGT8H as f/n

X

Runway 31

AirMe

9H-QCX was not in the database however the 2 aircraft referred to are

4D222C,9H-QCX,44740/5929,Boeing 737-800WL,Malta Air
4D222D,9H-QDB,44751/6097,Boeing 737-800WL,Malta Air

Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31

Hi X

Yes 3C5448 decodes to D-AEBH so as you state it looks like a miscode

Alan

X

Alan

I thought the Malta Air aircraft are all in standard Ryanair c/s, would it not be better to put Ryanair/Malta Air as the operator?

X

Runway 31

I will leave them as is as all Ryanair aircraft are registered EI-***.  Malta Air have MAY/AL allocated as their codes and it is intended that they will transfer to these codes with new paint job at some stage.

The Polish operation RSY/RR are also basically the standard Ryanair paint job and it is reported that they are changing their name to Buzz as of this Autumn but as far as I am aware nothing has changed yet

Alan

Michel

Alan,

CFG2ML GCLA-EDDH
CND318 HEGN-EHAM
EXS114 EPKK-EGPF
RYR197H EPLL-EIDW
RYR762V EPRZ-EGNX
UPS9 PANC-EDDK

Michel

Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

12-12-2019 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)