Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

X

I don't get 764D08 to decode.

The original EYE77 HA4T c/n RC-032 is now N786ZS.  AP-SHH was c/n RC-021 ex HBC21 and A6-SHH now A6-SHH again and used 762043 when HBC21.  I stand to be corrected onboth counts

Alan

Runway 31

Many thanks Clive, I have not found a c/n for it either.

Alan

Runway 31


neroon79

Hi Alan,

this MIL hasn't populated: 3E8372  GAF011                                                         2015/08/06 08:35:23

Please re-check. Thanks!

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

superspotter

It's in our Db Alan as c/n 8219?
regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Yes it is in the d/b OK Ingo

Alan

Runway 31

Got it now Clive, no idea why I couldn't find it previously.

Many thanks

Alan

superspotter

I have been receiving hexcode 0641B8 for the past two days on the ground here in Lagos. After posting a log on the forums, I have been told that Med-View have taken a 767 on delivery which indeed I saw sat here today but didnt read the reg off. Putting two and two together, I am assuming that this hexcode will be this 767 which is registered 5N-BQN c/n 26261 and it is in full Med-View colours and no doubt is being readied for the Hadj. Do you have anything on this Alan?
regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Skyliner have 5N-BQN as on delivery 01aug15 GYR-ATL, a B763 c/n as you detail ex XA-UTC so I expect that it the one.  Hex first picked up on the network 1/8

Alan

Runway 31

Many thanks JD, just registered yesterday.

Alan

superspotter

OK good, I will be getting a picture of it in the morning!
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

AoD

Hi

AUI129      UKBB - LFPG
CGF5794    LBSF - EDDK
DLH7MA     EPPO - EDDM
EXS1U       EGNM - LTBS
NAX8DW    EPWA - LEBL
PRI560       LGMT - EKBI
TOM2472    EGCC - LBBG

49D090  OKOLT         2015/08/06 15:38:33   (Let L-200A Morava, OK-OLT, 170613, Blue Sky Service, s.r.o.)
49D109  OKFOX         2015/08/06 15:16:49   (Cessna 152, OK-FOX, 15283865, Flying Academy s.r.o.)
3E8372                       2015/08/07 09:52:31 
498458  HANDY22     2015/08/07 11:18:33    (PZL W-3A Sokol, 0715, Czech Air Force)
6DB7ED                     2015/08/07 12:04:02 


CYYZGUY

2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

flygfantast

Thanks Alan

4AB4B9 SE-MEY populated, but not 4AB529 SE-MII, hex correct in d/b?

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

M

WZZ1006   EVRA   ENZV
NTJ1554   ESSA   ESNG
NTJ2447   ESNX   ESSA   via ESNO
NTJ2448   ESSA   ESNX   via ESNO


Miscode (allocated 4AB533):
39BEB3 / SE-MIS / DA42 / Diamond DA 42 NG Twin Star / Arctic Road / 42N158 / (ex F-HPVT)