Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Thanks for the correction Liviu, YR-BAJ is in the d/b correctly.

Alan

shouriken

Yankee India, not Yankee Romeo :)
Liviu
A.net JetPhotos.Net
RadarBox
2xRTL USB + Franklin+Collinear antenna + PlanePlotter

Runway 31

Sorry, Liviu, its in the d/b correctly as YI-BAJ :-)) Mistake on here.

Alan

Michel

Alan,

TAR881 EHAM-DTTA

Michel.

X

Alan

Indian unknown

* 80066D                                                                 2015/08/07 07:38:04 

X

neroon79

Afternoon Alan, Unknowns from Thursday :

3CD062  GFD6 either a replacement for the crashed LJ of GFD or a bad packet received.

3D29BA  DEOBA https://planefinder.net/data/aircraft/D-EOBA

3E7567 Nothing more  or MIL

3FF36A  DMYCH no further information

465200  RAGE flight id suggests MIL

49C110  OKUUA85 Seems to become a daily guest

4CA29B was EI-DJW nothing .about a new one

E491AD  TAM9951some Airbus on delivery and therefore already added by now I guess

MILS

* 3E8372  GAF011                                                         2015/08/06 08:35:23  
* 3E9829  GAF383                                                         2015/08/06 11:48:07  
* 3E9829  GAF383                                                         2015/08/06 12:43:00  
   3E9B9A  GAF022                                                         2015/08/06 08:52:11  
* 3EBF23                                                                 2015/08/06 07:37:40  
* 3F5D68  TALON51                                                        2015/08/06 13:35:18  
* 3F68D3  GAF127                                                         2015/08/06 07:42:22  
* 3FEFCF                                                                 2015/08/06 11:55:08  

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31


Runway 31

X

80066D,VT-CSL,57045,Bell 429 GlobalRanger,Chemplast Sanmar

Thanks

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Ingo,

3D29BA,D-EOBA,027LSA,Breezer Aircraft Breezer
3E7567 mil tac
465200 unknown to me
E491AD PT-XPH A321 added last night out of XFW

Nothing on the others and mil tac added.

Thanks again

Alan

X

Alan
   

764D08                                                                 2015/08/07 17:46:00 

Unknown 764D08 which decodes to AP-SHH, I believe this aircraft was the original EYE77 reregistered, but will confirm

X

X

Alan

I had Mahan A346 c/n 449 as EP-MMI not MMQ, but could be wrong as there is confusion as to which is which on these A346's

X

superspotter

Hello once again from sunny Lagos;
Hexcode 0640FA is NAF-030 Nigerian Air Force Do228, callsign NGR030, regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Blueboy

Hi Alan, picked-up Hex A3967A which decodes as Hawker 900XP N330GW ex. A6-PJB

J.D

Runway 31

X

I jus noted that I have EP-MMI and  EP-MMQ in the d/b as c/n 449.  My d/b doesnt have either in yet but I googled and found EP-MMQ as c/n 449 with Planespotters and FR24,  However googleing EP-MMI gives it as c/n 499 on FR24, Air fleets and Planefinder. 

I will therefore delete the c/n from both until I can get something concrete o nthese two.

Alan

flygfantast

Alan

4AB4B9 SE-MEY, SportStar RTC, c/n 2015709, Halmstad Flygklubb

4AB529 SE-MII, Tecnam P2008JC, c/n 1040, Aviation Network ANM

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/