Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 99 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Paul,

My d/b gives them as operated by CIA.  Makes you wonder why they are ADSB equipped? AE0438 looks to have went into Ramstein.

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Ian,

Thanks again.

345104,EC-MIA,28685/400,Boeing 777-28EER,Privilige Style was added to d/b a couple of days ago and HL7500 deleted.

Alan

Runway 31

Cheers Clive as you state both showing as 5N-***.  I think there may be more chance you getting them than waiting on the internet.

Alan

CYYZGUY

#2628
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

Runway 31


CYYZGUY

2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

Runway 31


jim_stockwell

Hi Alan
Not populating at this time is 3003D7 with a flight i/d of FXR181

Jim

EK01

Cheers Alan.

Looks like d/b update time again !

EVE7661 : LESA-LICJ

LESA is apparently the code for Salamanca. First time I've had anything either arriving or departing from this Spanish airport.

Ian

Runway 31

#2634
Hi Jim,

3003D7,I-FXRI,1189,Piaggio P-180 Avanti II,K-Air, could have sworn it was in the d/b.

Just being doing some checking and I-FXRI is now SX-JFF  so no idea what you picked up,

Thanks again

Alan

Michel

Alan,

TFL776 LTAI-EHAM iso LLBG-EHAM
TFL798 LTBS-EHAM iso LTBJ-EHAM

Michel.

Runway 31

Hi Ian,

Thanks again, first I have seen it mentioned as well.  It is in the d/b though.

Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31


CYYZGUY

2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

jim_stockwell

Morning Alan

Had a look at FR for yesterday and 3003D7 was shown as I-ROTK a Cessna 208.

GAS has the same P180 as you found for the hex code, but Airframes has I-ROTK as a Cessna 208  c/n 20800507 operated by K-Air. GAS has no record for this reg.

Hope this helps

Jim