Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

EK01

Morning Alan,

QTR8411 : DGAA-EGSS (Cargo Flight)
ART334 : LEAM-EYVI
ART333 : EYVI-LEAM

Over the last couple of days, 2 USAF F15's have been buzzing around giving Mode S only. I have, however, tracked down the relevant additional information:

AE1CCE : 86-0166 F15C c/n 1014/C394 USAF
AE2817 : 86-0147 F15C c/n 993/C375 USAF

Ian

jim_stockwell

Afternoon Alan

Just seen going into Luton was N349K which is correctly in the database as a G1159 but had a photo of a Falcon900 from a previous incarnation.

Jim

superspotter

Hello yet again from Lagos;
Hexcode 0641C3 is 5N-BSM, a Legacy sistership to BSN I would assume. Called reg on approach this morning.

regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Cheers Ian

Sorry for the delay in replying, golf lesson then lunch with my dear wife.

I have heard them rumbling about around here as well presumably from Albacete  and while the hex codes/serial tie up may have been relevant for one flight unfortunately they are both tac codes and the aircraft concerned will use something else on subsequent flights.

Alan

Many thanks

Runway 31

Cheers Jim, hopefully that's the photo reset.

Alan

Runway 31

Thanks again Clive, I cant find anything on either of them yet regarding c/n, or anything else for that matter.  Ahead of the game I suppose!!

Alan

EK01

Cheers Alan,

I wondered where the golf ball in the garden had come from. That's quite some shot.

AE2817 'REAPER 11' is back in the air again today.

Ian

Runway 31

Cheers Ian, I have it on screen at this time.

Alan

EK01

Alan,

I got the 'tie-up' information from this site under the Mode S database and just googled the registration given for the c/n. Don't know if it's reliable or not though !

http://www.live-military-mode-s.eu/

Ian

Runway 31

Hi Ian,

Yes  I use it to but unfortunately all F-15 flights use tac codes

superspotter

Hello again from Lagos;
Here is a puzzle for you Alan! Hexcode 060087 is a Dash 8 operating for Aerocontractors. Now, I couldnt make out whether it was a -300 or a -400 and upon landing it called it's reg out but it was that feint that I only got 5N-BS? I strongly suspect the hexcode is a miscode i.e. the first 0 should be a 4. Maybe you know more places to look as I have run out!

regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Hi Clive,

064087 is DH8C 5N-BJO

I can only find details of the dash 8's with Aerocontractors and none of them are 5N-BS* so looks like they have an unknown new one.

Alan

superspotter

Hmm. A mystery! I have put the mauritian hexcode into my alerts so I will hopefully have it again later today or tomorrow, regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

CYYZGUY

#2608
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

diddyboy

Hi Alan

One unknown from Djibouti.

* A06150                                                                 2015/09/19 10:49:02

Neil