Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

X

#2565
Alan

This is VH-PIL  PC12  Pilatus PC12/47E c/n 1007 on delivery via DWC

* 7C4D1B                                                                 2015/09/15 17:17:27 

X

Runway 31

X

7C4D1B,VH-PIL,1389,Pilatus PC-12/47E,Pegasus Air

Note the c/n, 1007 is VH-PIU

Thanks again

Alan

EK01

Afternoon Alan,

RYR91B : EGNX-LEAL
ISS2310 : LIMC-GVAC
VLG2227 : LEZL-LEBL
IBE3338 : LEMD-DGAA


Ian

Runway 31

Afternoon Ian, thanks again

Alan

X

Alan

I got c/n from FR24 as it was plotting so they must be wrong

Thanks X

neroon79

Good Afternoon, the unknowns from Monday:

3C17DD  AIB774A D-AYAY A321 Airbus Test Reg
http://xfw-spotter.blogspot.de/2015/09/a321-231sl-china-eastern-d-ayay-b-8230.html

3C4B40 nothing more

3C64C7 nothing more

400AE0 was G-EZES, which is now N304NV

400FE7 was G-EDCS, which became N487XP but seems to be further exported since then

45A948  SUS520 SUS: Sun Air of Scandinavia, Seems to be a corrputed packet received.

461F29 nothing more

4CE33F no country allocation

5038B7 same as above

MILs:
* 3E8A31  BURNER                                                         2015/09/14 09:46:17 
* 3EA5CD  GAF261                                                         2015/09/14 06:58:37 
* 3EA5CD  GAF261                                                         2015/09/14 08:50:40 
* 3EBC5F  RAPTOR                                                         2015/09/14 08:01:16 
* 3EBC5F  RAPTOR                                                         2015/09/14 09:10:38 
* 3F574D  NO15                                                           2015/09/14 15:23:51 
* 3F7521  TIGER2                                                         2015/09/14 13:20:26 
* 3F8295  TIGER1                                                         2015/09/14 13:18:52 
* 3F85DA  NO14                                                           2015/09/14 12:43:09 
* 3F8633  GAF378                                                         2015/09/14 07:35:06 
* 3F8633  GAF378                                                         2015/09/14 08:57:08 
* 3FBF15  TIGER1                                                         2015/09/14 07:58:35 
* 3FBF15  TIGER1                                                         2015/09/14 09:14:32 
* 3FBF15  RAGE2                                                          2015/09/14 12:44:35 

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Cheers X, I got it from the online Australian register.

Alan

Runway 31

Afternoon Ingo,

3C17DD,D-AYAY,VARIOUS,Various Airbus A321 Airframes,Airbus Test Registration
45A948,OY-JJH,3171,Dornier 328-310 JET,Sun-Air of Scandinavia ex 5N-BQU
Nothing on the others and mil tac done

Many thanks

Alan

tarbat

Quote from: tarbatStrange routing and airport information on this network flight.  Airport = seat?

Just for info, this strange "seat" airport also appears on RB24:

Runway 31

Its OK on the server and on my Navdata, I will pass onto Airnav for them to investigate, I have no idea where it is coming from.

Alan

Runway 31

Chris,

Can you advise how many occurances of seat you have on your database.  I have checked the server and on my Navdata and cannot seat anywhere under airports or routes.

Alan

Runway 31

#2576
Chris,

I have come across seat on the server database using PHP query to find it.  This gives the lat/lon you had yesterday and it is showing as a small airfield in England.  I have no idea how it came to be there and it does not have a timestamp on it.  I will delete what  I can of it at this time, I should be able to get rid of all the data against it apart from seat and this will require Airnav's input to totally delete. 

Weird one as it does not show on the updater software or the Navdata tables but hopefully that is us rid of it now.

Alan

tarbat

Quote from: Runway 31Can you advise how many occurances of seat you have on your database.  I have checked the server and on my Navdata and cannot seat anywhere under airports or routes.

I deleted it from my airports table in the database, so it must be coming from the network data.

Runway 31

Thanks Chris, see my previous reply.

Alan

AoD

Hi

route:
DTR32   EKAH - LCPH
WZZ2917   LIME - EPGD

company update:
49D16C, OK-WSM, Blue Sky Aviation

unknown:
1C66A2
3FA8BA, LK01B
3FF40A
400C6A, SPAPR
4A0667