Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 42 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

No idea where that is from Chris, my Navdata entry for KSEA is attached and is as I expected.

Runway 31

I am now downloading todays update to see if it changes anything.

Alan

tarbat

Don't you have an entry for p4 = seat ?  That's in my database, as well as the p4 = KSEA.

Runway 31

Nope, Just checked it and nothing found.


Alan

Runway 31

I will pass on to Airnav for them to investigate.

Alan

neroon79

Good Afternoon, unknowns from Sunday:

3ECB79  DKSAB was a Stemme S-10VT not information/spotting since then

3FECE7  DMEPT only information I found is about Fläming Air Peregrine SL, which was written off after a crash in September 2013.

3FF2F4  DMRUB still no further information

45AC3E  SAS2683 seems to be a corrupted datapacket of another airframe

488A67 nothing more

4BBC5C nothing more

BABE15 no country allocation

4498C5  OOFFE was received at 6:58:UTC. Airframe has populated during a manual populate session today at noon.

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Blueboy

Hi Alan, picking-up hex 43E9BE which shows as G450 M-NELS but is showing MPING in flight ID

J.D

Runway 31

Evening Ingo.

3ECB79,D-KSAB,,Stemme S-10VT,  I have only details on two previous Schleicher LS-8T's so yours looks good
4498C5  OO-FFE F900 added to d/b yesterday
Nothing on your others

Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31

Hi JD,

I changed the registration earlier.

Thanks again

Alan

Michel


Runway 31


X

Alan

ABY1501  OMSJ-OEMA    A6-AOC     A320  Air Arabia           2015/09/14
ABY1502  OEMA-OMSJ    A6-AOC     A320  Air Arabia           2015/09/14

X

Northern Watch

Good morning Alan

Did you manage to deal with my #2548 yesterday as I did not see a reply.

Best regards

Keith

Runway 31

Hi Keith,

Yes I had missed it.

The German is a tac code and as far as I can ascertain the US one will be an F-16 but unknown to me.

Alan

Runway 31