Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 82 Guests are viewing this topic.

phelpsl

Hi Alan,

Sorry, I missed that.  You had addressed it as 'Phil' rather than Les, so skipped, and didn't read the body of the message. Same on your last message, but I spotted it that time. Lol.

I have attached T-Z now. Actually it's T-W but didn't want anyone thinking there were X-Z to follow, if indeed there are any?

Many thanks,
Les

Runway 31

#27706
Les

Sorry about that, this old duffer gets mixed up so easly, so much juggling going on

Thanks again, will get on with them

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

03-03-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

04-03-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


CarlosAbreu

Alan

05-03-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


Runway 31

Many thanks Les that T-Z all in

Your assistance with these routes is much appreciated. great work

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

06-03-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


phelpsl

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your appreciation. I'm working on another report from my Radarbox system.  I'm focusing on predominately tying up missing routes only.  I'm not looking for errors, other than any that stand out to me.

The next batch(es) will simply be flight no = route.  I'll have a batch over to you in the next day or two.

Regards,
Les

 

CarlosAbreu

Alan

08-03-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

I would maybe hold off Les as the summer schedules are due to commence in a couple of weeks and i wouldnt like to waste your time.  I have already received the DLH schedules to get done

Alan

Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

09-03-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)