Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 79 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

10-03-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


phelpsl

Hi Alan,

Okay, I was thinking that there would likely be a whole lot more work when they start.

In the meantime I noticed this one this morning.

UAL27  KDEN-EGLL  In database as KEWR-EGBB

Regards,
Les

Runway 31

#27723
Its on the server as KDEN-EGLL Les dated 4/3/2025
Update to the above, have downloaded the d/b this morning and UAL27 is KDEN-EGLL

Alan

Runway 31


phelpsl

Thanks Alan,

I've just done a database download and it is there now.

Just wondering, as the Autoupdate flag was set to 'Y', should the system not have checked for a later record on the central database, as the one in my system showed it was from Jan 2025.

Regards,
Les


Runway 31

Probably but I update most days anyway as I need to keep upto date as much as possible

Alan

yang

The aircraft type of 782158 should be B789.

CarlosAbreu

Alan

12-03-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

Thanks yang, type ICAO corrected

Alan

Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

13-03-2025 Updaetd file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

14-03-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31