Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Many thanks or the info X

Alan

X

#2896
Alan

And here are yesterdays Haj flights, I keep finding the KNE flights at 38000ft as if to/from VEPT but can find no proof that's where they come from. The Air India AIC51XX I believe are OEJN-VIDP, but the MAS ones seem to be either OEJN-WMKK,WMKJ or WMKA

AIC5156                  VT-ALR     B77W  Air India            2015/10/10 00:00:00 
AIC5158                  VT-ALO     B77W  Air India            2015/10/10 06:31:13 
AIC5160                  VT-ALR     B77W  Air India            2015/10/10 15:08:59 
AIC5162                  VT-ALO     B77W  Air India            2015/10/10 23:55:00 
AIC5232                  VT-ALN     B77W  Air India            2015/10/10 04:50:01 
KNE8572                  TS-INF     A320  Nouvelair Tunisie... 2015/10/10 23:15:09 
KNE8592                  TS-INR     A320  Nouvelair Tunisie    2015/10/10 16:54:55 
MAS8223                  9M-MRP     B772  Malaysia Airlines    2015/10/10 00:13:59 
MAS8225                  9M-MRQ     B772  Malaysia Airlines    2015/10/10 05:11:51 
MAS8227                  9M-MRP     B772  Malaysia Airlines    2015/10/10 22:38:26 
SVA4530                   TC-OCC     A333  Onur Air             2015/10/10 11:57:59 
SVA4636 VILK-OEJN   TC-OCC     A333  Onur Air             2015/10/11 13:50:50 
SVA5618                  TF-AAH     B744  Air Atlanta Icela... 2015/10/10 16:38:01 

X

M

ELL431V   EETN   ENVA
FIN68M   EFHK   GCRR
FIN978   GCRR   EFHK
FIN64G   EFHK   GCFV
VKG973   EFHK   LGSA
VKG7831   EFHK   GCLP
LLC4251   LIEE   EFHK
LLC4252   EFHK   LIEE

* 3E9309  GAF104
* 3EA78A  EI01

Runway 31

Cheers X, I wil see what I can find

Alan

X

Alan

It is difficult to find some destinations as they are flying to areas with poor coverage and even the boards at the airports do not show the Haj charters. I have tried looking at Nasair web sites with little luck. Currently KNE8951 CS-TFT is crossing the Gulf and seems to come from the Dushanbe area but I can find nothing more.

X

X

Alan

For instance I have SVA4636 overhead from VILK-OEJN and I traced it back to Lucknow but cannot get KNE8951 to show its actual departure point and the OEJN boards do not show any HAJ charters.

X

Runway 31


Runway 31

I know all about it X, maddening at times.

Alan

X

Alan

A4AEF9 c/s 4000 is flying in a oval pattern in Abu Dhabi Mil area ex AZI at around 4500ft at 120 knots. no doubt a miscode but hex does decode to N4000.....possibly a BE20

X

Runway 31

X

It does indeed decode to N4000.  Nothing current but 4 previous that I can see

1. Now N100UE Be9L based in Reno and is used for parachuting
2. Now N400U Be200 of Central Virginia Aviation
3. A B-26 now B/U
4. Now N4001 a Lockheed 12A Electra

Alan

X

#2905
Alan

Our Miscode A4AEF9 c/s 4000  is a PAC750 according to the locals with s/n 4000!

X

Runway 31

Can't find anything on it X, I take it is with the UAE Air Force

Alan

Michel

Alan,

TRA94W EHAM-LIPZ
TRA33B EHAM-LEBL iso EHEH-LEPA
TRA753Q EHAM-GMMX
TRA395 EHEH-EHRD-LGRP iso LGRP-EHEH-EHRD
TRA7G EHAM-LICC iso LEBL-EHEH
TRA1J EHAM-LEGE iso EHRD-LFBE

Michel.

X

Alan

The PAC750 is the new UAEAF toy and is currently operating out of AZI

X

Runway 31