Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 37 Guests are viewing this topic.

romdouk

Alan
A2CBCA N28BQ is now a CL60, Challenger 604, TVPX, 5433.
Terry

CarlosAbreu

#29356
Alan

16-07-2026 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


Runway 31

Thanks Carlos, I have had a few issues with the forum being down and could not get your updates, but the forum issues have now been fixed and have caught everything up now

Alan

CarlosAbreu

#29359
Alan

No problem, I noticed the forum was having problems, thanks.

17-07-2026 Updated file in attach

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

18-07-2026 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


Michel

Alan,

AWG619 EHRD-LRTR
CND68KZ EHAM-LGIR
CPA2068 EHAM-EDDF-VHHH
EJU5431 LIML-EHAM
EZY94NJ EGPH-EPKK
TRA1E EHAM-LGTS
TRA153W EHAM-LEAL
TRA21K EHRD-LEAL
TRA33P EHAM-LEVC
TRA37B EHAM-LPFR
TRA427M EHAM-LIRP
TRA46N EHAM-LIPX
TRA69R EHAM-LPPT
TRA8A LIBD-EHAM
TRA82K EHAM-LGIR
TRA89E LGTS-EHAM
TRA97X EHRD-LDZD
UAE9943 OMDW-EHAM-CYYZ
YZR7932 EHAM-ZUCK

Michel

CarlosAbreu

Alan

19-07-2026 Updated file in attach.

Note: Since a few time ago, always I insert my password in forum I needed to do twice(?), at first time it never work, any idea?

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Bob SEN1

Alan,

7C4BF2  VHPAC, I think this is now a C510?

Cheers bud.

Runway 31


Runway 31

Thanks Bob, it is indeed, now amended

Alan

Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

20-07-2026 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)