Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31


Michel

Alan,

CND2T LGRP-EHAM
CND5193 EHAM-LTAI
CND5R LGSM-EHAM
CND8Z LTAI-EHAM
EJU12NC EHAM-LICJ
EJU51AM EHAM-LMML
EJU69HL LGSA-EHAM
EJU7940 EKCH-EHAM
EJU93RT EGGW-EDDB
EJU94GH LMML-EHAM
EZY41ZDEGPH-LFSB
EZY71CX EGPH-EDDB
TFL7DK LTAI-EHRD
TRA1Z LGZA-EHAM
TRA4C EHAM-GCLP
TRA58H EHAM-GMMN
TRA6705 EHAM-GCFV
TRA6935 EHAM-LATI
TRA7N EHAM-LGTS
TRA72G EHAM-LEPA
TRA76M LEMG-EHAM
TRA78L EHAM-LPPT

Michel

CarlosAbreu

#29387
Alan

24-07-2026 Updated file in attch.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Buster the Bear

#29388
Is anyone else experiencing a major database issue?  As of the 23rd (last update) the database seems to have reverted to one from the 2010s. I have tried updating and the file size created is only around 60% of previous. If this a known issue and in the process of being resolved, I'll relax and wait for a fix.

Buster the Bear

Quote from: Runway 31 on July 23, 2026, 05:56:27 PMDONT USE THE UPDATER, THE DOWNLOAD IS ONLY AROUND HALF THE NORMAL SIZE WITH LOTS OF DATA MISSING

Alan
SNAP!

Runway 31

Buster, see post 29381 where I alerted threforum and advised not to download an update

While we wait on a fix, shut down RB and go to Airnav Systems/Airnav Radarbox/Data where you will see the in use Navdata.DB3 file as well as the previous downloads you made showing the date downloaded.  Delete the NavData.db3 file and rename one of the older ones from before 21/07/2026 by removing the .and date then save the file as NavData.db3 and it will be upto date as to the date of the file changed.  Start RB again and the file you renamed will now be in use as the current d/b

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31


Buster the Bear

Quote from: Runway 31 on July 25, 2026, 02:28:22 PMBuster, see post 29381 where I alerted threforum and advised not to download an update

While we wait on a fix, shut down RB and go to Airnav Systems/Airnav Radarbox/Data where you will see the in use Navdata.DB3 file as well as the previous downloads you made showing the date downloaded.  Delete the NavData.db3 file and rename one of the older ones from before 21/07/2026 by removing the .and date then save the file as NavData.db3 and it will be upto date as to the date of the file changed.  Start RB again and the file you renamed will now be in use as the current d/b
I shall try that. Many thanks and I only ever venture onto the Forum when I have an issue, which thankfully is rare.

Alan

CarlosAbreu

#29394
Alan

25-07-2026 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


romdouk

Legacy software no longer supported?
Terry

CarlosAbreu

Alan

26-07-2026 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

Terry, it has not been for years, 2013 I belive for the last update

Alan

romdouk

Quote from: Runway 31 on July 27, 2026, 07:46:20 PMTerry, it has not been for years, 2013 I belive for the last update

Alan
Hi Alan,
Thanks for that. I take it that the populate/update feature is being worked on, and will be back to normal sometime in the future.
regards
Terry

Buster the Bear

Quote from: Runway 31 on July 25, 2026, 02:28:22 PMBuster, see post 29381 where I alerted threforum and advised not to download an update

While we wait on a fix, shut down RB and go to Airnav Systems/Airnav Radarbox/Data where you will see the in use Navdata.DB3 file as well as the previous downloads you made showing the date downloaded.  Delete the NavData.db3 file and rename one of the older ones from before 21/07/2026 by removing the .and date then save the file as NavData.db3 and it will be upto date as to the date of the file changed.  Start RB again and the file you renamed will now be in use as the current d/b

I only have one file, that was created on the 25th July, no others, so unable to follow your suggested fix.

Alan