Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Buster the Bear

As I, and no doubt others have been told, Radarbox is now not supported. What next?  I have Been using Radarbox since when the larger box was first released.

What are the alternatives, that log the local traffic (to me) and display current flights? So much that I receive is never shown on any of the well known apps or websites. I'm not too technical, thus I need something like Radarbox that is supported.

Maybe I'll just have to look up each hex code that might interest me?

Would copying the the database file from my laptop that was last updated a few months ago, work?  At least this would be far more up to date?

I have so many questions :)

CarlosAbreu

Alan

27-07-2026 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

Buster

Dont worry to much about the statement, it simply means dont expect any updates/improvements to the currect version.  The V6 software will still work as it is today and the database will still be updated on a daily basis, I have been advised that the fix for the current issue is expected later today but we will see.  Hopefully the other issues will also be fixed but again time will tell

The method I outlined in my previous email is the easiest method to use until the fix is applied

Alan

Runway 31

Terry

I hope that will return when the d/b is fixed

Alan

Runway 31

The photo downloads and weather have both now had afix applied

Alan

Michel

Alan,

BBG612 LLBG-EHAM
KLM1938 LSGG-EHAM
KLM99H EHAM-LFMN
MNB150 EHAM-LTFM
TRA15E EHAM-LATI
TRA153W EHAM-LEAL
TRA2L LGZA-EHAM
TRA33P EHAM-LEVC
TRA37B EHAM-LPFR
TRA427M EHAM-LIRP
TRA46N EHAM-LIPX
TRA5619 EHAM-LIBD
TRA57U EHRD-LDPL
TRA5863 EHEH-ENGM
TRA77L EHAM-LEIB
TRA8A LIBD-EHAM
TRA82K EHAM-LGIR
TRA93Q EHAM-LEMG

Michel

Runway 31


Bob SEN1

Quote from: Runway 31 on July 28, 2026, 02:35:23 PMThe photo downloads and weather have both now had afix applied

Alan

Good news, anything on the d/b updater or report sending please Alan?

Cheers bud.

Runway 31

Nothing on them yet Bob

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

28/29-07-2026 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

The database updater should now be working ok

Alan

Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

30-07-2026 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


romdouk

Alan
4D2043 is 9H-TIA, B734, Boeing 737-430, Air Horizont, 27007/2367. (but is showing as EC-NAS a DV20, Miscode - whose actual hex is 3471D9)
Terry